• Feb

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • March

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd play for sure.

Stableford would be great, everyone's in the game then with a handicap, and could also have a stroke winner.

Without making it too formal, could easily set up like a social comp on the day, plenty of good courses.

Throwing up some half decent courses that would be accepting of social groups/ public bookings

Gardiners Run
Waterford Valley
Sandy Links
Rossdale Golf Club
Yarra Bend
Churchill Park
Cardinia Beaconhills

Quite a few on the Mornington Peninsula/Sandbelt

Last edited:
I'd play for sure.

Stableford would be great, everyone's in the game then with a handicap, and could also have a stroke winner.

Without making it too formal, could easily set up like a social comp on the day, plenty of good courses.

Throwing up some half decent courses that would be accepting of social groups/ public bookings

Gardiners Run
Waterford Valley
Sandy Links
Rossdale Golf Club
Yarra Bend
Churchill Park
Cardinia Beaconhills

Quite a few on the Mornington Peninsula/Sandbelt
I’d be happy to host a round at Da Dunes!

Yup of course. Would just need some tweeking but have the idea in the head.

Also a nice spreadsheet whipped up.
I wonder if there's some sort of app that tracks these things? I'd assume there is somewhere given it's a social comp type thing?
If not, don't steal my business idea :p

I wonder if there's some sort of app that tracks these things? I'd assume there is somewhere given it's a social comp type thing?
If not, don't steal my business idea :p

Have looked and can't find one that would suit. Can do individual tourneys but they would be at a specific course. Could set one up for this day if it goes ahead. But typically would play Sunday and a comp would be running anyways

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Added a poll for those that are interested in a round.

Would be a sunday and I reckon ITCHY EYEBALLS got us covered for The Dunes.
No problem.
I could book 2 groups if needed, and get another member to play in one group, so that would mean 6 guests if required.
At $70 a round as a guest, you won't get better value anywhere

Remove this Banner Ad

Golf BigFooty Golf Day [VIC]

Back