Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Feb

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • March

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So i've got the lineup for March 17...i'll take it as confirmed, unless i hear otherwise

Myself
iDon
peternorth
Planet14
juss
toxic
Pklz ??? depending on situation with the new twins

plus 1 other Dunes member so that everyone can get on at the guest rate (which is $70)

Would an 11amish tee time suit everyone?
Prefer earlier, earlier the better. no traffic.

You’d be surprised. Especially coming back up the highway after.

Also earlier means a faster round and finish
I wouldn't be surprised I do the drive to Blairgowrie quite a bit, light traffic returning on a Sunday evening yes, apologies I thought you meant going up on a Sunday.

Even so, nothing like a peak season or long weekend though.

Everywhere I've ever played it's busiest in the morning, and quieter as the day goes on, unless you're talking one of those crack of dawn rounds? Do you find the same at the courses you play?

I wouldn't be surprised I do the drive to Blairgowrie quite a bit, light traffic returning on a Sunday evening yes, apologies I thought you meant going up on a Sunday.

Even so, nothing like a peak season or long weekend though.

Everywhere I've ever played it's busiest in the morning, and quieter as the day goes on, unless you're talking one of those crack of dawn rounds? Do you find the same at the courses you play?

Busy period on the roads to the peninsula would be around 8-10 I am guessing.

So i've got the lineup for March 17...i'll take it as confirmed, unless i hear otherwise

Myself
iDon
peternorth
Planet14
juss
toxic
Pklz ??? depending on situation with the new twins

plus 1 other Dunes member so that everyone can get on at the guest rate (which is $70)

Would an 11amish tee time suit everyone?
That all works fine for me mate.

Right you blokes or gals or whatever’s, I notice this thread started in 2017.
Bloody hell the Presidents Cup doesn’t take so long to organise.
So we need to reach a consensus, and we can’t please everybody.
Therefore;
Venue = The Dunes
Date = Sun 17th March
Tee time, between 10-11am ( this is a reasonable time for those travelling from afar, if you like early starts…have a sleep in ffs, if you’re having a big night beforehand….lay off the piss an hr or 2 earlier…. If you have newborn twins, well I’m afraid you’re f****d and we can’t help you ( but we feel your pain))

I can’t guarantee the weather, except that it will probably be blowing it’s **** off.
The greens will be hard and fast so practice your bump and runs.
And bring plenty of balls because tramping around in waist high snake infested rough, looking errant tee shots is not really tolerated after the first few holes 😁

Other than that, it should be a cracker and I can’t wait to meet you all, iDon not so much 😝

Right you blokes or gals or whatever’s, I notice this thread started in 2017.
Bloody hell the Presidents Cup doesn’t take so long to organise.
So we need to reach a consensus, and we can’t please everybody.
Therefore;
Venue = The Dunes
Date = Sun 17th March
Tee time, between 10-11am ( this is a reasonable time for those travelling from afar, if you like early starts…have a sleep in ffs, if you’re having a big night beforehand….lay off the piss an hr or 2 earlier…. If you have newborn twins, well I’m afraid you’re f****d and we can’t help you ( but we feel your pain))

I can’t guarantee the weather, except that it will probably be blowing it’s **** off.
The greens will be hard and fast so practice your bump and runs.
And bring plenty of balls because tramping around in waist high snake infested rough, looking errant tee shots is not really tolerated after the first few holes 😁

Other than that, it should be a cracker and I can’t wait to meet you all, iDon not so much 😝

Can I confirm. Will LIV players be allowed to play?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Golf BigFooty Golf Day [VIC]

Back