BigFooty Poker - Round 11 $50 Freeroll

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Casa, makes sense.

I have a PC but I can't be bothered getting off the couch.. Was looking forward to playing in front of the TV on my laptop. Oh well, just means someone else can come in 1st!

Good luck people.

...to me:D

everyone on table 5 in the poker tourney i need to tell you all...I did not tank!!!

I was placed 1st after the break...I finished 16th!

PS. Dont reply to this with a sentence with the word "9th" in it :)
Tanking is a crime against humanity.

You just started bleeding chips like anything. It was sad to see.

Oh and I finished 10th. Woohoo I won a dollar!

Seems like it won't allow me to play on a mac.

The table popped up and I thought I was all sweet to go, but then I got a message saying I must upgrade my software to participate.

Have you downloaded the latest Pacific Poker software recently?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks as though the derby was a boilover win to the weegs. :(

Luckily, the actual game will be completely different.

16th sounds about right for a Richmond supporter haha:p

i think i did pretty well as i learnt the rules of poker an hour before the tournament and I feel as i may be getting picked on...Chief how do i report there blokes:p:eek: Firstly all these Cotchin diseases then someone putting him into the pot...im gunna go cry to my mummy now:eek:

If theres any more of these tournaments let me know! Great fun in an otherwise boring day at school.

PS. do not mention the words "16th", "9th", "mummys boy" or "tanking" in response to this message!:D

PSS. do not mention "just below 8th" either :D

Can't find it. Not too sure what's going on or if I have registered correctly. I played in a tournament about a year ago but not one since. The interface of the 888.com site is horrible however the only freeroll tourney that comes up is the 888PL (F) Wed tourney, which is limited to 150 people, however I doubt this is the bigfooty tournament.
thats not, thats for the new npl league in SA, VIC & Tas (called 888PL)

Hi guys,
I joined & played my first tournament last night (didn't do that well though). The join process was clear & easy. Looking forward to the next tourny to see if I can better my last effort!!

Cheers
Timmy

Remove this Banner Ad

BigFooty Poker - Round 11 $50 Freeroll

Remove this Banner Ad

Back