BigFooty Poker Summer Sundays

Remove this Banner Ad

Very dissapointing me and macka were the only ones in and it was cancelled:confused:
Jumped on the PC early Syun to register and because of the lack of numbers I thought Id wait to register. Again jumped on at about 7.45 but because there was only 2 playing I just couldnt be bothered playing. Sorry.

Sorry no game this weekend.

We've also just cleared up the problems with our emails - someone at our ISP was spamming so the Blacklist operators blocked the entire block of IP addresses, including the one on which footylist.com.au sits :(

But we're fine now!

Next tourney this Sunday. All are listed in Hansa now:

23/11
30/11
7/12 for the freeroll.

I'm about to double check the times, dates and passwords.

Re: BigFooty Exclusive Freeroll at 888.com

I have just dowloaded the 888.com account from the link. How do i join in tonights tournament?

Re: BigFooty Exclusive Freeroll at 888.com

tonight tournament is on hansa poker. The 888 one isn't on till Tuesday.

How does it work? Once i download handa poker how do i join the BF tourny? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great game. 5 registered, 3 playing.

There is only one playing now because panthers and I are out. This guy had 82os and beat my AQos and then knocked me out next hand hitting 2 runners to get his King-high straight. :rolleyes:

And he wins an easy $25.

Great game. 5 registered, 3 playing.

There is only one playing now because panthers and I are out. This guy had 82os and beat my AQos and then knocked me out next hand hitting 2 runners to get his King-high straight. :rolleyes:

And he wins an easy $25.
You should have reraised my pre flop bet. After I hit two pair on the flop I wasnt going any where.
You were unlucky with the straight but you didnt have enough chips to bet me out of hands.
The other two players turned up and were beaten.:D
With the Cheif stealing blinds I only had to wait till I had something worth calling. Was nice to end it with four T's.
An easy $25, no. I was down early and was able to come back so I would say I earnt it!

Sorry I didn't get around to promoting the game this week. Too many Christmas parties, birthday parties and going away parties. I'm knackered today!

Anyway we have the freeroll next week and also the 888 freeroll tomorrow night.

Remove this Banner Ad

BigFooty Poker Summer Sundays

Remove this Banner Ad

Back