Podcast Bigfooty Tigercast episode 1 ft Starburns_ & RodneyDangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

The pilot episode of the Bigfooty Tigercast was successfully recorded on Tuesday night hosted by Michaels with special guests Starburns_ & RodneyDangerfield

The first episode you can listen to on soundcloud here

also like to thank Wacko23Jacko for his work editing and creating the intro

We will use this thread for anyone who wants to put their hand up to be a guest or ask questions of our guests as we discuss all things Richmond with a distinctly Bigfooty flavour

Hope you all enjoy

Last edited:
Episode 2 will be recorded Tuesday 27/06 with myself and Wackelpudding as guests so send through any questions you might have for the panel Richmond or Bigfooty related

and anyone who wants to be a guest for episode 3 send Michaels a pm or indicate your interest here

The pilot episode of the Bigfooty Tigercast was successfully recorded on Tuesday night hosted by Michaels with special guests Starburns_ & RodneyDangerfield

The first episode you can listen to on soundcloud here

also like to thank Wacko23Jacko for his work editing and creating the intro

We will use this thread for anyone who wants to put their hand up to be a guest or ask questions of our guests as we discuss all things Richmond with a distinctly Bigfooty flavour

Hope you all enjoy

Is this going to be subscribable via your podcasting app like the other bigfooty podcasts?

Is this going to be subscribable via your podcasting app like the other bigfooty podcasts?

we have submitted the pilot to chief for approval and once he gives it the all clear he will set us up with itunes and everything like the other bigfooty pods

soundcloud only for this week because itunes takes a few days to register a new account

I think the point of difference we have with this pod is that there are so many genuine characters on the Richmond board who I would love to hear talk about Richmond. If we can get people involved it can be a really fun and interesting podcast

Congratulation on the first podcast. Well done team.

It was great fun. i was initially worried i didnt have enough content written down to fill in 30 minutes, but we had some pretty solid discussions which was fantastic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good stuff. The audio quality took a few minutes to get use to but I thought you guys did a great job.

had a slight issue in the first half hour where michaels is only on the left speaker and the other 2 are on the right but it fixes itself eventually

Good stuff. The audio quality took a few minutes to get use to but I thought you guys did a great job.

thanks heaps!

the quality as in we were not all coming out of both speakers for a little bit, or something else like mine wasn't loud enough etc?

just so we can work on trying to fix things up for the next one!

im hoping to pickup a new headset on the weekend which should hopefully help.

thanks heaps!

the quality as in we were not all coming out of both speakers for a little bit, or something else like mine wasn't loud enough etc?

just so we can work on trying to fix things up for the next one!

im hoping to pickup a new headset on the weekend which should hopefully help.

Yeah it seemed like it wasn't until you started talking about Nank that you the audio was coming through both speakers. Low volume I don't mind dealing with, it was the signal noise that seamed to come in and out when you weren't talking and Dengerfield's mike cutting in and out a few times I found a bit hard to listen too.

Anyway, very early doors and the important thing is that the content was great. The technical side is a much easier thing to fix I think.

I've lost my voice at the moment can't speak at all . when it returns I'll love to be involved

sounds good! let me know when you are back on board and we will organise a episode for you :)

hope you enjoy listening to the first episode!

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast Bigfooty Tigercast episode 1 ft Starburns_ & RodneyDangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Back