Podcast Bigfooty Tigercast episode 1 ft Starburns_ & RodneyDangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Just finished listening to the first podcast guys and I would like to say it was terrific with level headed comments giving genuine applauds and criticisms to various topics. I loved the segments such as Roast v Toast , best game v worst game. I also enjoyed Michaels private school education commentary ( seems well read and an old hand at it ;):)). Loved how there was no backslapping through the cast and that it strictly remained football focused.
This is where all the other podcasts have lost me over the years with so much time wasted on bulls ship side chatter . Also a very good break down of the game v Blues and I'm glad people agreed with me on Liam Jones as I watched him seven weeks ago against Coburg and couldn't believe this guy was playing VFL. He's really lifted his game and will take on Jack IMO.
Anyway thanks for Episode 1 and I'm looking forward to the next show .
PS. When I noticed it went for 1hr17min. I thought RD was giving us his selections for Saturday's races at Flemington ;):thumbsu:
Thanks again.

Just finished listening to the first podcast guys and I would like to say it was terrific with level headed comments giving genuine applauds and criticisms to various topics. I loved the segments such as Roast v Toast , best game v worst game. I also enjoyed Michaels private school education commentary ( seems well read and an old hand at it ;):)). Loved how there was no backslapping through the cast and that it strictly remained football focused.
This is where all the other podcasts have lost me over the years with so much time wasted on bulls ship side chatter . Also a very good break down of the game v Blues and I'm glad people agreed with me on Liam Jones as I watched him seven weeks ago against Coburg and couldn't believe this guy was playing VFL. He's really lifted his game and will take on Jack IMO.
Anyway thanks for Episode 1 and I'm looking forward to the next show .
PS. When I noticed it went for 1hr17min. I thought RD was giving us his selections for Saturday's races at Flemington ;):thumbsu:
Thanks again.

Thanks heaps for the feedback and compliment about my reading :D, really glad you enjoyed it.

We were a bit nervous about it going for over an hour but we felt it was honestly all really relevant discussion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just an update on who we have lined up so far:

Episode 2:
Sterge & Wackelpudding
Being recorded 27th June
Submit your questions to me!

Episode 3:
tugga & Elton Johns Wig
Being recorded 3rd or 4th of July

Episode 4:
Grockadoc & ???
Being recorded 10th or 11th of July
Need another guest for this one, let me know if keen.

Out of curiosity are the segments pre planned to help the show flow and avoid awkward pauses

Yeah they are.

So basically once I know who the two guests are for the week, I start a PM with all of us in it and post the agenda for the show including all the topics etc so the guests have time to research and get some info on the topics :)

Yeah they are.

So basically once I know who the two guests are for the week, I start a PM with all of us in it and post the agenda for the show including all the topics etc so the guests have time to research and get some info on the topics :)
Ah cool I might be keen in the future then

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast Bigfooty Tigercast episode 1 ft Starburns_ & RodneyDangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Back