Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw someone online say Odobert compares to a much taller Sterling, comfortable dribbling both ways and is very powerful over the ball.
I see some potential there, will take him over the course of the season to gel probably, but could be good for us

Every time ive seen Archie Grey he just screams class. Bervall highlights are good, Odobert the surprise, Solanke the big money but Grey im pleasantly most pleased with. Will captain this club pending fitness
I think Grey is a 70m player Spurs have gone and got early. Type of risks they need to take cause can't afford them when they're finished.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Needs to be some patience in this team too
You're not winning this premier league when today features players that are 23, 23, 21, 21, 19, 18 and 18
this is what excites me the most about this build.

Levy going for the more expensive hyped youth in lieu of the bargain more established player. (bearing inflation obviously) Odebert cost somewhere around £30m. Lucas Moura cost that Archie Grey listed as £40m, Sanchez was around that price

Cant argue the strategy Levy has gone with upon Anges request

Why the Bissouma hate by the way? thought he was solid on the ball, obviously not as dynamic as others but the creativity in front of him means he can play a simple game and do it well.

Also, why the hate on the laughing gas incident. was here more to it or was it simply just laughing gas inhaled that he has been strung and quartered for?

Why the Bissouma hate by the way? thought he was solid on the ball, obviously not as dynamic as others but the creativity in front of him means he can play a simple game and do it well.

Also, why the hate on the laughing gas incident. was here more to it or was it simply just laughing gas inhaled that he has been strung and quartered for?
I didn't think he was solid on the ball, great goal but he turned over the ball 3x in the first 20 mins under no pressure. When he starts struggling on the ball it forced Maddison extremely deep to help out an effects spurs style.

Well that was much more enjoyable than last week. Kulu looked good in midfield. Johnson probably the only poor performer for mine.

Our bench is looking a lot better too.
I wouldn't be surprised if Odobert plays on the right Infront of him soon

He played on the right before? Tonight is the most I've ever seen of him.
He has, more on the left but with the way ange likes his wingers to hit the byline and cross a right footed right winger works. For ange to throw him straight in over Werner shows how he's rated.

Proper battering. Played even better than last week and had the finishing to match

Having an Odobert type of wing option is going to be so useful. Just can't see how Johnson or Werner get mins over him as the winger take on their man, with Son on the other side.

Kulu great in the middle. Great selections by Ange today. Knew they'd camp back so no need for a Sarr 8. Playing Kulu and Maddison meant we dragged them all over the place and had so much space to attack

Proper battering. Played even better than last week and had the finishing to match

Having an Odobert type of wing option is going to be so useful. Just can't see how Johnson or Werner get mins over him as the winger take on their man, with Son on the other side.

Kulu great in the middle. Great selections by Ange today. Knew they'd camp back so no need for a Sarr 8. Playing Kulu and Maddison meant we dragged them all over the place and had so much space to attack
Ange tactically was very good last night. Even with the coverage at the back was very good.

Well that was much more enjoyable than last week. Kulu looked good in midfield. Johnson probably the only poor performer for mine.

Our bench is looking a lot better too.
who, that didn't get on last night would you also consider PL standard (no need to be a world beater)

Davies, Lankshear is being kept around the 1st team, Dragusin

Remove this Banner Ad

Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back