Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Reading the last 20 posts it would seem we LOST 4-0.

Great positives to keep a clean sheet, great to have Son with a brace, Mickey not getting injured when it looked dicey for 5 mins and finishing out the game, loved seeing the run early with Odobert looked very handy early on.

Need to watch the last 25 mins as fell asleep but good result non the less over night.

COYS

Reading the last 20 posts it would seem we LOST 4-0.

Great positives to keep a clean sheet, great to have Son with a brace, Mickey not getting injured when it looked dicey for 5 mins and finishing out the game, loved seeing the run early with Odobert looked very handy early on.

Need to watch the last 25 mins as fell asleep but good result non the less over night.

COYS
Absolutely nothing to be displeased about that performance

All players did their roles well. Even Johnson who was the worst of that lot had a good chance and had a few good crosses, just cut out

who, that didn't get on last night would you also consider PL standard (no need to be a world beater)

Davies, Lankshear is being kept around the 1st team, Dragusin
Weird question. All the guys that come on looked good. Obviously Spence still needs to be proven.

Dragusin, Davies and Werner were the unused outfield players, thats good depth.

Weird question. All the guys that come on looked good. Obviously Spence still needs to be proven.

The issue this season is the lack of experience, not the quality (or potential quality is what we really should be saying). I hope we go deep in some competitions too and pump games in to some of these kids.

was more seeing what most would consider mature depth, or match day depth (some may consider Lankshear depth, or Mikey Moore depth despite their age.

The issue this season is the lack of experience, not the quality (or potential quality is what we really should be saying). I hope we go deep in some competitions too and pump games in to some of these kids.
Dropping out of cup competitions and denying previous managers the option to give the kids some experience has hurt us.

Solomon gone to Leeds on loan. Guess with Odobert in wasn't much need for him (and other players that can play LW).
So just Reggie and GLC to sort out permanently/on loan? Or is GLC part of our plans? Gone a little quiet on that front.

Devine out on loan? Donley?

I assume Lankasheer stays as Scarlett and Veliz are on loan... shame about the injury he just picked up.

No idea about the status of our goalkeepers, nor who is considered #2, #3 or #4 to be honest.

So just Reggie and GLC to sort out permanently/on loan? Or is GLC part of our plans? Gone a little quiet on that front.

Devine out on loan? Donley?

I assume Lankasheer stays as Scarlett and Veliz are on loan... shame about the injury he just picked up.

No idea about the status of our goalkeepers, nor who is considered #2, #3 or #4 to be honest.
Donley is at Leyton Orient

Devine I could see getting some mins in the cups if we do sell GLC and not bring anyone in.

Sounds like Lo Celso wants to leave England and we are awaiting an offer

Reguillon we might have to terminate his contract. Getting no bites at all

Donley is at Leyton Orient

Devine I could see getting some mins in the cups if we do sell GLC and not bring anyone in.

Sounds like Lo Celso wants to leave England and we are awaiting an offer

Reguillon we might have to terminate his contract. Getting no bites at all
Oh I missed the Donley news. I miss the days of friendlies vs Leyton and similar. I am obviously no manager (Football Manager manager aside) or commercial officer but god damn the players and supporters would literally DROOL and attend in droves if we had a local enough pre-season.

With Devine - that's tough. If GLC goes then yes, there may be some minutes available but a) will it unfold that way and b) would he play enough minutes to justify staying.

Oh I missed the Donley news. I miss the days of friendlies vs Leyton and similar. I am obviously no manager (Football Manager manager aside) or commercial officer but god damn the players and supporters would literally DROOL and attend in droves if we had a local enough pre-season.

With Devine - that's tough. If GLC goes then yes, there may be some minutes available but a) will it unfold that way and b) would he play enough minutes to justify staying.
It would really depend on the loan offers we'd be getting for him

Having seen him a bit in pre season, he looks better being part of a good side, rather than being the guy to try everything like he was at Plymouth.

Europa League and CC mins until January would be a better way of him showing his level than an average championship loan. It could also open up doors for him to a Dutch or Belgian club loan come January

It would really depend on the loan offers we'd be getting for him

Having seen him a bit in pre season, he looks better being part of a good side, rather than being the guy to try everything like he was at Plymouth.

Europa League and CC mins until January would be a better way of him showing his level than an average championship loan. It could also open up doors for him to a Dutch or Belgian club loan come January

Does pre season games not go against the 2 club per season quota?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does pre season games not go against the 2 club per season quota?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah they never do

He can play friendlies for us and then be loaned to 2 different clubs.

But for Devine I think he should he with us until January and then to Belgium come January

Yay Tottenham

Spurs summer 2019 signings:
💰
Tanguy Ndombele (£55M)
💰
Ryan Sessegnon (£25M)
💰
Giovani Lo Celso (£42M)

Spurs summer 2024 outgoings:
💰
Tanguy Ndombele (£0)
💰
Ryan Sessegnon (£0)
💰
Giovani Lo Celso (£3.6M)

Yay Tottenham

Spurs summer 2019 signings:
💰
Tanguy Ndombele (£55M)
💰
Ryan Sessegnon (£25M)
💰
Giovani Lo Celso (£42M)

Spurs summer 2024 outgoings:
💰
Tanguy Ndombele (£0)
💰
Ryan Sessegnon (£0)
💰
Giovani Lo Celso (£3.6M)
2 of the 3 have returned to their original clubs.

Playing Odobert out of position to accommodate a finished Son at LW.
Playing no striker.
Bissouma and Sarr midfield.
Meme set piece plays.

Postecoglou is a plodder manager. Hopeless.
No fit strikers, sons a natural left winger who just scored a double and Odobert can play both sides.

That was sum of the dumbest injury time play when chasing an equaliser. Dumb fouls that waste time and zero urgency with the ball
Having no striker makes it hard there isn't really a crossing option. The amount of times the wingers get to the byline and cross and no one's gambling is very frustrating though, total dominance again for nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back