Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I miss the Harry Redknapp days. Honestly doesn't even feel like the same club that I fell in love with anymore.
Speaking of buy-in on players... took the spurs fan base way too long to realise what we had with Modric.

To be fair, Madrid fans didn't think much chop about him either for 12-18 months.

We've been blessed to see a lot of wonderful individual performances over the last 15 years or so, but I remember watching a game vs Utd (or was it Liverpool?) in 2011 or 2012 where he just dominated. Everything he touched oozed two or three classes above everyone else.

Last edited:
Speaking of buy-in on players... took the spurs fan base way too long to realise what we had.

To be fair, Madrid fans didn't think much chop about him either for 12-18 months.

We've been blessed to see a lot of wonderful individual performances over the last 15 years or so, but I remember watching a game vs Utd (or was it Liverpool?) in 2011 or 2012 where he just dominated. Everything he touched oozed two or three classes above everyone else.
I assume you're talking about Modric? Yeah he's the reason why I started supporting Spurs.

I assume you're talking about Modric? Yeah he's the reason why I started supporting Spurs.
Yes, it would help if I actually named the player I was talking about 🤣

Agree with most of what's been said.

Had a real non fussed attitude to the start of this season. Like when we appointed Nuno. And pains me to say it NLD defeat was a fait accompli that didn't even sting.

The squads not setup well enough for top 4 in the PL. Good cup run draw domestically and the EL I'm looking forward to more than weekend PL. Sucks that over here to watch uefa comps it's Dazn, English Cups it's beIn, and PL sky. $15 a month for each of the two cups plus $44 for Sky.

Seriously considering ditching the PL not that the AFL season is over and just watching the cups

Here's a question for people on here. How many of spurs starting XI get into arsenals?

I think the team is
Raya
White Saliba Gabriel Udogie
Odegaard Rice Maddison
Saka Havertz Son

Id also argue that any spurs player who gets in over an arsenal player is a slight improvement, while Saliba, Rice, Odegaard and Saka are in conversations for a world XI

Even Partey and Jorginho isn't really any worse than Kulu and Bentancur let alone their first choice midfield.

Agree with most of what's been said.

Had a real non fussed attitude to the start of this season. Like when we appointed Nuno. And pains me to say it NLD defeat was a fait accompli that didn't even sting.

The squads not setup well enough for top 4 in the PL. Good cup run draw domestically and the EL I'm looking forward to more than weekend PL. Sucks that over here to watch uefa comps it's Dazn, English Cups it's beIn, and PL sky. $15 a month for each of the two cups plus $44 for Sky.

Seriously considering ditching the PL not that the AFL season is over and just watching the cups
I had a dream last night that we won the Europa league. Guess I better get Stan now 😂

Very rotated team but very poor start. Not playing at all how an ange side plays. Very slow, not attacking the byline.
Solanke not involved at all, Odobert was poor before going off.
The full backs come into the midfield then just kinda stand their not doing anything they aren't helping with overloads or overlaps/under laps etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We sold two academy strikers for 110m combined who scored 8 goals between them this week

We now have 110m worth of junk up front who aren't club HG
Kane wanted to leave so moot point, Richarlison was bought a year before Kane left.
Parrot wasn't good enough that's why he's playing in the Dutch league. 4 goalless games before he scored on the weekend against a ****ing dog shit team.

Just a weird weird sook

Kane wanted to leave so moot point, Richarlison was bought a year before Kane left.
Parrot wasn't good enough that's why he's playing in the Dutch league. 4 goalless games before he scored on the weekend against a ****ing dog shit team.

Just a weird weird sook
Just a state of this club post

Our strikeforce is lead by two mid table players who aren't HG and now we have HG issues

I'll be surprised if Solanke hits 15 goals for us. As I said all along would rather Lankshear, Donley and Parrott limp to 10 between them. Either way we don't finish top 6

Just a state of this club post

Our strikeforce is lead by two mid table players who aren't HG and now we have HG issues

I'll be surprised if Solanke hits 15 goals for us. As I said all along would rather Lankshear, Donley and Parrott limp to 10 between them. Either way we don't finish top 6
Who the **** cares lol 😂 no good premier league side has HG strikers up top it's such a strange thing to get obsessed over.
Johnson's HG and he's shit, same as Davies who you absolutely hate so who gives a shit?

Oh you said you'd rather academy kids? They just be good enough then to keep out Brazil international and 19 goal premier League strikers

Just bizarre rambling

Who the **** cares lol 😂 no good premier league side has HG strikers up top it's such a strange thing to get obsessed over.
Johnson's HG and he's shit, same as Davies who you absolutely hate so who gives a shit?

Oh you said you'd rather academy kids? They just be good enough then to keep out Brazil international and 19 goal premier League strikers

Just bizarre rambling
They would deliver the same amount as these two

One is permanently injured. And the other is a one hit wonder

They would deliver the same amount as these two

One is permanently injured. And the other is a one hit wonder
That's just dumb
Cause they absolutely wouldn't despite your fantasy.
One scored 11 premier league goals the other scored 19

Those 3 academy players haven't even played 19 premier league games. There's having a meltdown then there's just being silly

That's just dumb
Cause they absolutely wouldn't despite your fantasy.
One scored 11 premier league goals the other scored 19

Those 3 academy players haven't even played 19 premier league games. There's having a meltdown then there's just being silly
At one point Harry Kane hadn't played 19 games and was behind Soldado and adebayor. If you don't give them a chance you'll never know.

Richarlison won't play 25 PL games

Solanke has 1 good top flight season and is mid-late 20s

Remove this Banner Ad

Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back