Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

At one point Harry Kane hadn't played 19 games and was behind Soldado and adebayor. If you don't give them a chance you'll never know.

Richarlison won't play 25 PL games

Solanke has 1 good top flight season and is mid-late 20s

Yes, there's 3 Harry Kanes in the reserves that Ange is holding back. Fire him

It's almost like ange has seen them at training and doesn't think they're good enough, what a weird crazy thing.
And that's part of the reason he'll not have a job come November

That and we can't defend or score or create good chances. Bit of all of the above

I like the bloke and want it to work. But the regression and form line of 2024 is quite telling

That's not me saying I want him sacked.

Just predicting how Levy will act. This is our 2nd best chance for a trophy. And we are doing the same thing we always do.

Our league form is barely top half. And I doubt we magically turn into something we aren't on Thursday nights in Europe.

Levy is a businessman who'll pull the trigger quite quickly when it gets stale and there's that sort of smell about the joint that it's going nowhere. We are about a month away from that

SHOT ON TARGET!

Let's pretend that we have scored
Happy Lets Go GIF by NHL

Solanke has 1 good top flight season and is mid-late 20s
That was my concern. I get last season was good but one season wonder? Worth what we paid? I have my doubts.

Notwithstanding, the season isn't a month old. Lucky we are a fan base who don't overreact or go the early crow...

That was my concern. I get last season was good but one season wonder? Worth what we paid? I have my doubts.

Notwithstanding, the season isn't a month old. Lucky we are a fan base who don't overreact or go the early crow...
Is it an early crow with the top flight record being as telling and as long as it was.

If he scores 15 PL goals for us this season I'll make him my DP for life

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Credit to ange for his love and support for ange with his comments about punching Johnson critics in the nose

He's a young player that will have as many good as bad moments and his numbers last season were good

Credit to ange for his love and support for ange with his comments about punching Johnson critics in the nose

He's a young player that will have as many good as bad moments and his numbers last season were good
His numbers were good because he was coached well in attacking side.

And that's part of the reason he'll not have a job come November

That and we can't defend or score or create good chances. Bit of all of the above

I like the bloke and want it to work. But the regression and form line of 2024 is quite telling
I'm repeating myself now but that's all we really do here is go around in circles.

Whilst not getting the results we wanted in the first 3 games of the season, I saw a much more balanced and improved performance. Controlling games much better... just with an impotent attack.

Yeah I'm sure they're just gonna play the same 11 every game for the rest of the season
And people certainly won't be complaining here about how tired the team looks and why we aren't utilising the squad.

I'm repeating myself now but that's all we really do here is go around in circles.

Whilst not getting the results we wanted in the first 3 games of the season, I saw a much more balanced and improved performance. Controlling games much better... just with an impotent attack.
Exactly, when old mates not being a drama queen the team looks more solid in defence but lost a little of the wildness in attack. Still looks like they're figuring it out when it comes to when to go and when to not. Lacking world class players to make something when it's not clicking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back