Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

im happy to put my hand up and say I was wrong about Kulu
Im one of his biggest fans but he was in awful form as a winger. Move to the midfield has done wonders for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm ready to happy backtrack on the Solanke signing piece, and not due to his goal scoring aspects which were my worry and I don't think he'll hit the marks I was saying we should want.

It's because of his link up and hold up play. I didn't realise it was this good. There's been a few games this season where he hasn't scored where he was easily still and 8 out of 10.

I'm ready to happy backtrack on the Solanke signing piece, and not due to his goal scoring aspects which were my worry and I don't think he'll hit the marks I was saying we should want.

It's because of his link up and hold up play. I didn't realise it was this good. There's been a few games this season where he hasn't scored where he was easily still and 8 out of 10.
If im reading the play like I think I am, Deki is the one benefiting the most from it. Creating space, opening pockets, would like to see Dom become an aerial threat as when he bus is parked we lack in this avenue to goal but the team hums when "on"

If im reading the play like I think I am, Deki is the one benefiting the most from it. Creating space, opening pockets, would like to see Dom become an aerial threat as when he bus is parked we lack in this avenue to goal but the team hums when "on"
The whole attack does. It's just not been evident when we've had Werner get minutes instead of Son, Richarlison and Odobert

Soo, the elephant in the room...

Thoughts on James Maddinson being taken off at half time???
Was tactical. And I'm the first to say ange isn't brave or smart enough when he doesn't make subs to change games. But this smart move was the killer move.

We outplayed them first 45. And maddison was very good. But they did have some physical threat that he and Kulusevski with Bissouma would struggle to match. Sarr with fresh legs made their midfield look turgid and 2nd rate. And we could just let Kulu and Solanke's hold up play thrive rather than just pick them apart with passers

Remove this Banner Ad

Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back