BigFooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why you stay to the end of a game no matter what the score is :thumbsu:

Amazing goals by Bentley and Jenas.

Hutton had a massive stinker and Gomez as always gives you plenty of heartstopping moments.

Good to see Modric improving.

I'm sorry, almost every goal were from comedic errors. That was a joke of a match.

But yes, typical NLD.

Looking back on the goals, thats fair enough actually.

That Nasri kid will be signing of the season.

Lol at most of our supporters leaving the Emirates early

Loved the commentary from David Pleat :D

It was as if the goalkeepers were trying to see who could make more comical errors.

Our keeper is a joke. I think we need to give this Spainish bloke a run-out.

We got lucky today (obviously), Arsenal to be fair were imperious at times and run as ragged. They are just stronger, fitter and faster than us. But we hung in there and our shooting from outside the box was superb.

All in all a great night. You should of seen the looks on the Goonas faces coming out of the ground. That shit is priceless

Our keeper is a joke. I think we need to give this Spainish bloke a run-out.

We got lucky today (obviously), Arsenal to be fair were imperious at times and run as ragged. They are just stronger, fitter and faster than us. But we hung in there and our shooting from outside the box was superb.

All in all a great night. You should of seen the looks on the Goonas faces coming out of the ground. That shit is priceless

I take it you were at the Emirates?

Disappointing so many Spurs supporters left but it sounds like quite a few Arsenal supporters left early too.

Modric will score against Liverpool. The last two games he has been unlucky

I take it you were at the Emirates?

Disappointing so many Spurs supporters left but it sounds like quite a few Arsenal supporters left early too.

Modric will score against Liverpool. The last two games he has been unlucky

Yeah, £66 for a ticket but I had to sit in the Arsenal end. How I didnt jump up I'll never know (well I do because I wanted to get out alive). I've never seen so many gutted people walking out a match in all my years going to football :D

I think Modric will score too. Last two games he has come on leaps and bounds. Gonna be our main man this season I think.

Looking forward to Saturday, should be a cracker :thumbsu:

Yeah, £66 for a ticket but I had to sit in the Arsenal end. How I didnt jump up I'll never know (well I do because I wanted to get out alive). I've never seen so many gutted people walking out a match in all my years going to football :D

I think Modric will score too. Last two games he has come on leaps and bounds. Gonna be our main man this season I think.

Looking forward to Saturday, should be a cracker :thumbsu:

Modric is class. He has to get used to the English game. All I have to say is 4-2, and you ****ed it up, 4-2 and you ****ed it up!
Always good to take points off the scum and always better to do it at their scum hole of a ground.

COYS!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From Football365:

SPURS CONFIRM NEW STADIUM PLAN
Posted 30/10/08 07:23
EmailPrintSave

Tottenham have confirmed their intention to build a new 60,000-capacity stadium near their current White Hart Lane ground.

In their financial results released to the stock market on Thursday, Spurs announced further details of the Northumberland Development Project, a large-scale development incorporating leisure facilities, public space and housing as well as the new stadium.

Chairman Daniel Levy's statement said: "The scheme includes the current site and adjoining land with the stadium sited largely to the north of the existing one."

While the club's financial results made positive reading - for the year ending June 30 2008 turnover was up 11 per cent and the building of a new training centre is expected to start next year - it will undoubtedly be the stadium plans which please supporters most.

The Tottenham board pushed ahead with proposals for a larger stadium with a season ticket waiting list of around 22,000 but were conscious of the importance of remaining in the Haringey area.

Other sites were considered but ultimately it was decided their current location, plus land adjacent to it, was the most suitable option.

Levy said: "With a waiting list for season tickets of over 22,000 and club membership levels of over 70,000, our need for an increased capacity stadium has been clear for all to see for some time.

"We diligently spent considerable time reviewing our options and the news that our supporters had been waiting for came this month when we announced our intention to remain in Tottenham, confirming the Northumberland Development Project - a world class scheme incorporating a new stadium with a capacity of 60,000, a club museum, new shops, restaurants, homes and important public space.

"Having reviewed our stadium options it was clear that there were a limited number of alternative sites to our current location and following discussions with Council bodies, the LDA, Transport for London and local and central government officials, redeveloping the existing site emerged as the most viable route.

"We have spent 5 years buying and taking options over property around the current stadium site to enable us to either develop locally or to gain the critical mass to achieve a substantial site sale as a contribution to a relocation.

"To date this includes almost 60 separate property transactions, including 40 residential and potentially 160 commercial properties at a commitment of £44m."

Levy revealed the planning process is likely to begin next year.

"The public consultation period will now begin and we would hope to submit a planning application in 2009," the statement continued.

"I am personally delighted that we have been able to put forward a viable option which we know to be the fans' favourite - remaining at the club's spiritual home."

£250m is estimated as the cost of the new stadium, maybe more depending on the costs of developing the area around the ground.

Add in the £40m or so for buying up property it becomes quite expensive.

The financial guru on SSN says that price rises are inevitable, I would have thought they were pretty high already. I'd imagine a sponsorship a la Emirates will be needed to fund the new stadium.

£250m is estimated as the cost of the new stadium, maybe more depending on the costs of developing the area around the ground.

Add in the £40m or so for buying up property it becomes quite expensive.

The financial guru on SSN says that price rises are inevitable, I would have thought they were pretty high already. I'd imagine a sponsorship a la Emirates will be needed to fund the new stadium.

Yeah he mentioned it in a interview I read. We currently have a net debt of 14m which includes all the property we have recently purchased so it looks like we will be able to do this fairly easily.

Not going to be spending a lot of money in January (less than 10m I suspect) and maybe the same next summer but Spurs are a rich club, just so often spend our money on duds.

COME ON YOU SPURS

Second best for most of the game but I love the way the players heads didnt drop. Zokora kept running around like a mad man. Ledders and Woody were brilliant as usual. Corluka did a great job as a makeshift left back. Anything is better than Assou Ekotto anyway.

Hate to say it but the Hud looked out of his depth. That was his third game in seven days and he looked very unfit. The commentator had a vendetta against him from the start but he was probably right in the end.

Fantastic to see Bentley was involved in both our goals and Modric looks like a genuine match winner.

We are off the bottom I think. What a difference a week makes :)

Just finished watching the game. Thank God for IQ.

We were crap for the first 60 minutes really and then something just clicked. As soon as we got the equaliser I knew we would win. Bentley has become a much improved player under Harry and how unlucky is Modric to have not scored a goal yet in the past 3 games?

Agreed that Thudd looked lost today but we really didn't have any other options.

8 goals in 3 games now. Where the **** where they prior to Redknapp coming in.

Just finished watching the game. Thank God for IQ.

We were crap for the first 60 minutes really and then something just clicked. As soon as we got the equaliser I knew we would win. Bentley has become a much improved player under Harry and how unlucky is Modric to have not scored a goal yet in the past 3 games?

Agreed that Thudd looked lost today but we really didn't have any other options.

8 goals in 3 games now. Where the **** where they prior to Redknapp coming in.

Stuck in a crappy 4-5-1 formation with no belief and no teamwork or tactics. In Harry we have a direction. What a great win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back