Biggest Mistake - Clearing? Gaz Snr or Kanga Jnr?

Remove this Banner Ad

Stupid post been done to death! Its so obvious I'm not going to explain why.

Bit harsh, I'm sorry if it offends you. If it offends you so much don't look at the post.

It should also be taken into account that not all BF members live in Melbourne.

I live in Beaune in France, not a lot of access to AFL news. I know that with the internet there is always access but I have a life, unlike yourself, my entire life does not revolve around AFL. Perhaps you should take that into consideration before you make personal attacks.

I'll second that one... with Peter Welsh not too far behind.

Its a great attribute to be able to win the ball, but if you just keep giving it back to the opposition then its pointless. That is JK's problem, eventually he may correct this, but despite his good season in '11 he was still burning possessions regularly.

Are you referring to foot skills? He definitely does not give it up in close - rather he hits the right target at the right time like few players can.

Are you referring to foot skills? He definitely does not give it up in close - rather he hits the right target at the right time like few players can.
Yes, it is his delivery by foot that has always been wanting. He has a good base to work from, physically strong, and tenacious around the packs - but his field kicking is hit and hope. BMAC had a similar problem when he played for us, used to bust his gut to get the ball and would often miss targets by foot, and was also a streaky set shot for goal, the transformation of the McGlynn at the Swans has been astounding, he nails goals from all angles and uses the ball well.

This is the problem when looking at transferred players, its easy to forget that they were not playing with the same level of skill when they played for Hawthorn.

Getting rid of that human garbage was one of the Hawks finest hours. Look at the calibre of person that we had at the club back then, they rose to become champions. Abblett descended into the gutter, and Im forever thankful he was cast aside. I'd hate to barrack for a club that has had been stained by his behaviour off the field, and his selfish (but admitedly sometimes great) play on it.
If it wasn't for his chrome domed sprogg redeeming the family name, the Handbaggers would still be suffering the shame of his having been their hero. Loser that I obviously feel he is.
Even missing, out on the young one, I still think we're ahead on the deal.

Be interesting to see how Peter Curran's kid's season turns out. I'm STILL surprised your power sides of the late 70's/80's haven't produced more sons of a good footballing ability.

Will Langford.

But it is not always in the blood, and not always on the field where a sun of a gun shines - Mark Blake. His biggest impact on the club was having a contract that blocked the flexibility to keep Mumford.

Remove this Banner Ad

Biggest Mistake - Clearing? Gaz Snr or Kanga Jnr?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back