biggest sore lossers

Remove this Banner Ad

biggalz23

Team Captain
Jan 2, 2008
GEELONG
AFL Club
Geelong
IMO i would say the collingwood and hawthorn supporters.....collingwood: i dont have to explain why, although i really respect the players and the coach (all heart)

hawthorn: they cant stand the kangas ever since they beat them in the finals last year and they cant stand geelong coz we are better :p

Collingwood may just have to get used to it.

Hawthorn haven't lost yet but that bubble around them...when it goes pop the excuses will run rampant.

The scribes will provide plenty of new excuses for the dawkers even in Goldspink's absense. And there are so many average dawkers rattling cans here it will just be excuse city and X>>>>>>Y, ra di rara. Looking forward to the bummer de spouner commentario!

But Lance's mojo could fail with an outing at a karaoke function, or a waitress' snub. Dawkers may not be a one man side, but are not one for all either yet, so it isn't so far away. What hiccups till round 17 though??

Carlton, though will turn out to be the mega-whiners/wannabes. Tanked, tanked, tanked, tanked, tanked, and now are ready to play. Gee thanks bluebaggers. But that just breeds potential sore-loser factor. Come to play and still cannot. All Fev needs to do is drive through Abbotsford, see that mighty orange bricked wall, flick a switch and there will be 30,000 nuffers screaming at him through the other end of the glass.

Brittle and still not ready. Carlton.

^ lol

our resident sagacious mooncalf. Spokes cell for all abortive remanants which fill plastic viles or just get flushed away.

one of your better efforts

IMO i would say the collingwood and hawthorn supporters.....collingwood: i dont have to explain why, although i really respect the players and the coach (all heart)

hawthorn: they cant stand the kangas ever since they beat them in the finals last year and they cant stand geelong coz we are better :p
FFS mate give it up. Ok Kangas beat us in the final. We know that. Get on with it man. Geez who cares thats old news:thumbsdown:

You really want to talk losses in finals against a club :p

in my experience, the biggest sore losers are
supporters - adelaide, especially when they play a victorian team
club - tigers, terry wallace always has excuses and uses browny to back him up

i say collingwood. after we beat them i payed their thread a visit to offer my condolances and copped a infraction for my sincere sympathy for there pathetic team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We went through a long time of explaining losses for various reasons because we were losing more often than not.

Hopefully those days are long behind us, where we have a team that can win games comfortably enough without relying on luck/umpiring decisions/missed shots etc. to get us over the line.

If you let your opponent get within 6 points of you then you deserve to win as much as you deserve to lose. Take for example last year Port's wins over the Hawks and Cats at the end of the season. The Hawks and Cats both should have won those games but they failed to finish the game off. They have only themselves to blame and Port to credit.

In summary, I hope the hawks are a good enough team that we don't need excuses when we lose, but just accept that we weren't good enough on the day.

Dean Laidley on the other hand....

Fatgalz23, I would suggest that you would be the biggest loser...... Get running now.

Gimme a break. Look at the Teflon Dean and SweetLeftFoot and tell me that the Kangaroos aren't the biggest sore losers. Threads every day since we beat them.

Mcchawk, did u actually graduate past Kindergarten or did your parents have to bribe off the teacher? U seem to stereotype Hawthorn supporters. Arrogant, rude and straight up ******ed. I'd say that you are from South Australia ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

biggest sore lossers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back