Biggest Tossers in Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Malcolm Blight - "I don't want to harp on about it, BUT"

Shut the truck up we don't care about your "special" comments. Or should that be comment, since he only brings one thought to each game he calls.

Bitter much over your nasty choke yesterday? :D

Im not, beaten by a better team on the day, but a repeated pump of the fists and mouthing of 'f*** you' five times over to the North fans was a bit over the top IMO.

Dwayne Russell.

Who remembers the time he took an after match shower with the Port boys in Launceston because he "needed to warm up"?
I think he asked Chad if he could borrow some soap.

He has a fair bit of arrogance for someone who was next-to-useless on the football field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andy Maher - Absolute twit
Jason Akermanis - Overrated, past it, loud mouth attention seeking sook
Rod Butterss - Smug arrogant twat
Brian Taylor - Hates Melbourne for no apparent reason...Dismissed the Bell/Johnson incident and would probably rather smoke a bag of dicks than say anything good about Melbourne. Poor excuse for a media personality

It all depends how you interpret "tossers'. Of all the players that I see are naturally gifted, and who can win a game off their boot, I must say that Brendan Fevola is one helluva disappointment.

He can lift his team with great marks and goals; but when he is not interested in taking part in a game, he can cause depression to run through his side with his sulking antics.

Put it this way: at his best, any coach would want him in their team.
But at his worst, his own team tells him to go take a hike.

The man you love to hate!

wbAFLanderson_wideweb__470x267.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Biggest Tossers in Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back