FTA-TV Billions

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the last 2 episodes have been good, I just hope things are not as predictable as it's obvious to see how the Chuck storyline may end up.

Great speech by Chuck at the end, still shows that it can still have it's moments without Axe.

I think the last 2 episodes have been good, I just hope things are not as predictable as it's obvious to see how the Chuck storyline may end up.

Great speech by Chuck at the end, still shows that it can still have it's moments without Axe.
I think I'm still a couple of episodes behind, but do you mean his plea to the senate? If so, definitely agree. I also thought that Taylor's take-down of Dollar Bill and Mafee was brilliant!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The season really got hot towards the end.

I thought the last 2 episodes were great.

Agree with Chuck getting out of jail, t was the only thing about the episode I didn't like.

The meeting with them discussing what to do with the girl that Prince slept with was great with Wags as his best!

Guess who is coming back.......

giphy.gif

I stopped watching after season 4 as I couldnt get into season 5.

Is season 6 bearable? might be worth picking up again
I think Season 6 was a good turnaround from Season 5 and the loss of Axe was actually a blessing in disguise. I'm not sure how he comes back for Season 7 though.
Heads up there are going to be spin offs coming.:think:

One is called Trillions, the other Millions.

Now Im not shitting you, lol. :drunk:

Showtime Is Planning to Build Out a 'Billions' Cinematic Universe With Two Spin-Offs
Well that's just stupid.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Billions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back