Billy Brownless - Get Stuffed

Remove this Banner Ad

LT Smash

Premiership Player
Jul 30, 2011
Ogdenville
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This fool is officially on the sh** list.

While Eddie McGuire and even Gerard Healy observed the strong support for North Melbourne at the ground today, ****head Brownless has to go and make the smart**** comment on Triple M that the North cheer squad was making a bit of noise - "all 3 of them".

Get stuffed Brownless.

How many frothies had he had when he made that comment?

How many frothies had he had when he made that comment?

Froffies*

The North support tonight was surprisngly strong. On Fox you could hear the North supporters whenever a free was paid (bronx cheers) and the sound was noticeable whenever strong mark was taken/goal kicked.

Must have been 15,000+ North supporters tonight which is very good for a Sunday twilight.

I'd like to see a late night footy show with Bloated Brainless, Yobbo Robbo and Sir Les Patterson. Maybe Vile Kyle to add some professionalism. Lots of references to beer drinking, girls in skimpy bikinis decorating the set, plenty of gay jokes and the odd racist remark. Late night tv at its best.

So he uses an overused joke for a cheap laugh. So what?

Don't be so sensitive.
Agree. Billy is fairly harmless and isn't the most unlikeable bloke going around.
Not the sharpest tool in the shed, but seems like a decent enough guy.
I wouldn't be getting too uptight with what he said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had to miss the game for a family birthday, and just finished watching it on delay. The noise from the crowd when Boomer kicked his goal was enormous! Made me wish even more that I'd been there. Certainly sounded like a very good sized North crowd.

I had to miss the game for a family birthday, and just finished watching it on delay. The noise from the crowd when Boomer kicked his goal was enormous! Made me wish even more that I'd been there. Certainly sounded like a very good sized North crowd.

At the game it felt like a much bigger North crowd than at one of our home games against an interstate side.

I was tempted to crack a lame crowd gag for the pro-Brainless group but decided against it.

I'd like to see a late night footy show with Bloated Brainless, Yobbo Robbo and Sir Les Patterson. Maybe Vile Kyle to add some professionalism. Lots of references to beer drinking, girls in skimpy bikinis decorating the set, plenty of gay jokes and the odd racist remark. Late night tv at its best.

Tune in to channel 9 every Thursday at 9.30.

The North fans around me on L3 were really vocal tonight. It was excellent support right around the stadium. I think we were all letting off a bit of steam and passion after a really tough 5-6 weeks on and off the field. Maguire was positive on our numbers and support during the replay esp after a few dodgy ump calls. No one takes Brownless seriously.

get over it - we dont have have the biggest crowds and he had a joke at our expense. stop being such crybabies

Was a very strong North crowd for an away game on Sunday afternoon (albeit a replacement game). Level 3 and round the cheersquad were all North. And the cheersquad probably had their best game for the year - crapped all over the mediocre "Go Saints go" chant.

He's harmless, poor old Billy. No offence taken.
Much like the local small town wino who spends his days sitting on the footpath shouting at nobody in particular. Local adults know his history, feel a bit sorry for him and chastise young scallywags for taking the piss with an obvious intelectually challenged nincompoop.

Remove this Banner Ad

Billy Brownless - Get Stuffed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back