Player Watch Billy Frampton

Remove this Banner Ad

Really enjoyed him tossing McKay to the side like a BiG Mac wrapper.

Shows signs of growth every now and then does Frampton, just needs to work on consistency.

He was a bad-arse against Carlton. Very imposing.

If Big Billy can bring that to every game we'll be a better side.

Last edited:
Really enjoyed him tossing McKay to the side like a BiG Mac wrapper.

Shows signs of growth every now and then does Frampton, just needs to work on consistency.
Real confidence player - once he does something good he seems to switch on and become good, but before he seems to be second guessing himself and standing still while play happens around him.

Real confidence player - once he does something good he seems to switch on and become good, but before he seems to be second guessing himself and standing still while play happens around him.
yep needs to start shoulder-to-shoulder with his opponent and told to focus on the ball .. he seems a half-second slower to react when he's trying to 2nd guess his opponent's movement (at least, that's what it looks like)

As impressive he was against Carlton, he was equally woeful against Brisbane.
Everytime it went near him, he looked very likely to give away a free.
I seriously believe the difference is between his ears. But if we want to play deep into September, we can't afford for that big of a gap from him one week apart.
I feel like he's just keeping a spot because of seniority infront of Dean, because Dean has been firing in the VFL!

I seriously believe the difference is between his ears. But if we want to play deep into September, we can't afford for that big of a gap from him one week apart.
I feel like he's just keeping a spot because of seniority infront of Dean, because Dean has been firing in the VFL!
Impressive in our flag win. Love him

He destroyed daniher round 3. 1/2 against one of the best key forwards in the comp aint bad. BL isolated him well, Moore couldn't get over to chop out enough.

Definitely a big part of the problem
We have chopped and changed his role constantly because he is versatile
Just put him at full back and leave him there to build chemistry and confidence

Definitely a big part of the problem
We have chopped and changed his role constantly because he is versatile
Just put him at full back and leave him there to build chemistry and confidence
Problem is he's so limited with player type he's suited to and gets lost when he's not playing deep. There was no match up for him agianst Brissy for example and teams really should exploit it. I'm hoping someone replaces him in the 22 and he becomes handy depth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Billy Frampton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back