BL Board SuperCoach - Premier League

Remove this Banner Ad

I am just happy to be on the winners list again.

With 12 trades left, hopefully I can do some damage between now and the end of the year.

"Hayes gone for the night".

You are ****ing kidding me.

What a shit season with no luck whatsoever.
Bad luck Warwick-you was stiffed.

I tried to put a multi-bet on with Hayes to get more possies than Palmer and a Saints win but that combo is not allowed.

I would have had bad luck too.

He got about 70 points for that first quarter.

He got about 70 points for that first quarter.

Amazing. The day Hayes goes down he just happens to have a blinder in the first quarter and still get a half decent score. Warwick has all the luck.:mad:

For crying out loud Quigley.

Ablett - 338
Bowden - 223
Riewoldt - 169
Chapman - 163

2045 will still 5 players to go.

What chance do I stand?:rolleyes:

Shiiiit.

I've got Fairley... so I am not even bothering to look. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a fast bowler's memory Quigs. You will regret that.

Anyway you should be thanking me for dropping Bowden, otherwise he'd still be playing for Coburg.

Looks like I managed to have a win despite Notts having Ablett as captain. Not having Gazza is not hurting me with losses but I'm not going to go anywhere in the finals without him. I just can't bring myself to spend that much money. But waiting for him to drop in price is like waiting for oil prices to decline.

Looks like I managed to have a win despite Notts having Ablett as captain. Not having Gazza is not hurting me with losses but I'm not going to go anywhere in the finals without him. I just can't bring myself to spend that much money. But waiting for him to drop in price is like waiting for oil prices to decline.

Yeah, think he's in the 700K's.

Remove this Banner Ad

BL Board SuperCoach - Premier League

Remove this Banner Ad

Back