Black Bookers - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Extra Zero has placed 14 of its last 15 races (1 win, 7 seconds & 6 thirds). Does it get to the point where you now just presume it & put your $$$ on a place bet only to at least double your money? It usually pays between $2.10 - $3.00

So You Think

A mate put a bet on him the other day, ran 2nd.
i've backed him numerous times.
Race caller summed it up well
He's a professinal place getter.
Doesn't know how to win.

Extra Zero has placed 14 of its last 15 races (1 win, 7 seconds & 6 thirds). Does it get to the point where you now just presume it & put your $$$ on a place bet only to at least double your money? It usually pays between $2.10 - $3.00
I put w/p on the australian cup a couple of weeks ago on the back of this, it was fixed at $101/$13, it ran 2nd....Thanks.

I put w/p on the australian cup a couple of weeks ago on the back of this, it was fixed at $101/$13, it ran 2nd....Thanks.

No probs mate. I really thought the best it would run was 3rd, but it probably should have won at the end. I had it for $16, so still very happy that it was way over the odds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ritzy - Beautifully bred and in turn purchased for 500k at the Easter Yearling Sales. Did a bit wrong in its 2 two races, but thought last time out it was a really strong effort. Never ran on Soft ground before so it is a concern however I think it'll continue to improve. One to follow.

Denzil - one from the John Sargent yard and another expensive purchase at 380k. It's first two runs have only been OK but I thought last time it did start to warm up. Further distance suits. Another one to follow IMO

Oh and I'll throw in Denpurr[/] after its Saturday run.

It's 6th behind Alart on Saturday at Rosehill might not read that well but it's last 200 on naked eye viewing it seemed to be really be finding the line late.

Sectionals confirmed this. Last 200 was the quickest of the day.

From a good yard and entered for the Thousand Guineas ($41), might win a decent race this prep.

Beat Ocean Tempest first up who ran 3rd in the same race on Sat.

Ritzy - Beautifully bred and in turn purchased for 500k at the Easter Yearling Sales. Did a bit wrong in its 2 two races, but thought last time out it was a really strong effort. Never ran on Soft ground before so it is a concern however I think it'll continue to improve. One to follow.

In next at Hawkesbury, out to 2000.

Will be disappointed if it doesn't win this, however slight query at trip?

Oh and I'll throw in Denpurr after its Saturday run.

It's 6th behind Alart on Saturday at Rosehill might not read that well but it's last 200 on naked eye viewing it seemed to be really be finding the line late.

Sectionals confirmed this. Last 200 was the quickest of the day.

From a good yard and entered for the Thousand Guineas ($41), might win a decent race this prep.

Beat Ocean Tempest first up who ran 3rd in the same race on Sat.[/b]

Second yesterday.

Just knocked off but thought it'd win a race like that.

In next at Hawkesbury, out to 2000.

Will be disappointed if it doesn't win this, however slight query at trip?

Won by 3 lengths untouched.

Progressive and one to follow lads

In the next at Ballarat. Made its trip down to Melbourne, which is usually think means they're hoping it runs well and then go into a better race, however it mustn't be far off a spell.

Obviously hard to line up its form compared to most of these, but happy to be on again just based on ability.

Goddamn
Diamond District is racing today.
I've been following this horse for awhile and he is gonna win very soon if not today.
Now watch him win today now that i'm not on him haha.

#notgambling

Goddamn
Diamond District is racing today.
I've been following this horse for awhile and he is gonna win very soon if not today.
Now watch him win today now that i'm not on him haha.

#notgambling

Poor Kanga, and he dead set bolted in, such a shame you couldnt join me in the winners stall ;)

#kangaaftertiming

Screen Shot 2015-11-19 at 6.36.06 PM.png

Stay. On. The. Wagon.

For the love of god.

Last edited:
Poor Kanga, and he dead set bolted in, such a shame you couldnt join me in the winners stall ;)

#kangaaftertiming

View attachment 194187

Stay. On. The. Wagon.

For the love of god.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I backed him the last 3 times before that he came 2nd each time.
Now i bet that cat won't do anything for the rest of his career haha.

Will be off the punt until at the very earliest mid December.
But will probably be off it for longer than that.
Even then it will only be a casual thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Black Bookers - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back