Black Bookers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here's a Black Booker for you all.

2008 Caulfield Cup - Lords Ransom

I advise a fixed odd dabble as soon as betting begins on the race. Pen it in your diary

That Klondike Kid who was prev with Noonan? that I bb - I heard on the radio today lining up in the first at Townsville of all places. Had run moderately over shorter ground, was at its pet distance, so got aboard. Won quite easily on the pace as top weight. Might watch out for him again - he won some ripper provincials about 8 months back

Was on Vigor last race when he won it and thought 'must keep an eye on this one'

Was given a terrible ride. 3 wide the whole way, first leading and then all of a sudden 3rd last.

Will go at it again tomorrow.

Definitley one to keep an eye on.

sparks fly- one of the most impressive debuts i have seen a long while!! come from a long last on the turn, over the 1000m today, and reeled them in easily!! its action was all over the place, didnt know what it was doing...this horse is pretty special...black type for sure!!

its very well bred, and thats why i backed it!! by the gun sire flying spur, out of handy racemare dual spark!! i had $5 each way on it..haha

Deane Lester said that was his late mail - had a lot of early money apparently. I like Mick Kent, I reckon he is due for a few good ones.

One of my fave stayers Light Vision resumes at MV on Saturday over 1200m. Will be running on late.

Daintree Duke - trained by John Symons.
Had been hearing good things about this one leading up to its 1st start, & it didn't disappoint.
Only won a Benalla 3yo Maiden but the style of its win was most impressive.
If he can stand up to the rigours, don't be suprised to see him head north, in a couple of months.

He won on the Sunday following the Inglis Classic Sales.
His sister went through the Inglis Classic & fetched $200,000 just a few days before his debut.
Coincidence he debuted after the sales? Doubt it.

Purchaser of the filly - naturally John Symons ;)
Who said there is no cloak & dagger in racing anymore?

Hey guys,

Does anyone have any tips for tonight at Moonee Valley Trots?? Or can they point me in the right direction??

Got a function there, so hoping for some help so i dont look like a goose...

Hey guys,
Does anyone have any tips for tonight at Moonee Valley Trots?? Or can they point me in the right direction??
Got a function there, so hoping for some help so i dont look like a goose...

I follow them a bit....

R4 H4 Getrichordietryin:Looks the leader in a sprint race,good recipe at MV.
R9 H2 Laser Edge: has raced better than these,drawn well.

seth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rathsallagh. Has been running in harder races in New Zealand and won ultra-impressively in first Australian start today.

Daintree Duke - trained by John Symons.
Had been hearing good things about this one leading up to its 1st start, & it didn't disappoint.
Only won a Benalla 3yo Maiden but the style of its win was most impressive.
If he can stand up to the rigours, don't be suprised to see him head north, in a couple of months.

He won on the Sunday following the Inglis Classic Sales.
His sister went through the Inglis Classic & fetched $200,000 just a few days before his debut.
Coincidence he debuted after the sales? Doubt it.

Purchaser of the filly - naturally John Symons ;)
Who said there is no cloak & dagger in racing anymore?
In at Caufield tomorrow. Showing $6

In at Caufield tomorrow. Showing $6

The toppy clearly the hardest to beat, but has drawn poorly which at Caulfield 1400 can be deadly & must give 4.5kgs.

If this horse is to go where it is planned then it probably needs to win this. Will be interesting too see what price is presented I thought it would be shorter, as the horse has had a bit of a boom on it, & those that have seen it have been impressed.

He has the ability to run some nice sectionals without great excertion, so it will be interesting to see how he measures up in this.

I have taken best flucts.
Go the Duke.

WRANGLE QUEEN- ran a huge race behind stanza spirit who has a fair share of ability. a daughter of king of prussia( son of anabaa, who was impressive as a young horse). wrangle queen was held up at crucial stages, and flew home. pretty smart this filly. follow her!!

entered for flemington this saturday, in a 3yr old fillies race over 1200m!! i thought they would have went for the easy kill at the provincials in a maiden... but obviously they think shes pretty good!! ill be backing her for sure!!

So your boy Lords Ransom up against Lockyer24's boy Gallopin up against my boy Banana Man... should be a good race. ;)

Caulfield Cup Odds - Betstar

Gallopin $41
Banana Man $101
Lords Ransom $41

While I'm at it, I also like speculative bets on

Melb Cup
Light Vision $41

Cox Plate
Light Fantastic $11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad