Black Bookers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does any1 know a good black book site?? The harness racing website is great but thats only for harness. A free 1 im talking about too. The harness website, emails you when your horse has accepted etc.

Havent been able to find a good 1 yet. Any1 recommend 1?

Racenet. Gives you email updates too.

Horse called Orinoco.

only won 1 from 12 but last start in a field of 5, sat in the gate and was 10 lenghts behind, sprinted the whole way, caught up to the last horse on the turn and, somehow kicked in the straight and caught the leader. Absolutely unbelieveable run. Was on a heavy 10 also. Will be 1 to watch next time especially if he gets a heavy track. Look it up and watch the race, it is quite remarkable

Racing Bendigo Race 7 today.

That win where it missed the kick was very good but it beat a few hacks on a bog track that none of them got through so looked a little better than it actually was. Still a very good run though

Putting in Caribbea from the Mick Kent stable.

Last night I was reading through the race book, saw they only paid $2000 for this tiny filly from the Magic Millions select sales. Thought "you wouldn't bring a $2000 filly to the city first start unless it can run. Jumped from the outside barrier, was taken on a touch in front and only tried over the last little bit. Will be better for the run and worth following.

Black blooking orinoco was a mistake, he only beat some absolute donkeys. You should have been following another horse from the same meeting and you would have collected handsomely in its 2 starts since.

Should collect a nice handful on it this friday as well, looking forward to seeing it over a bit more distance.

Not mentioning names, if your smart enough you will work out the name for yourself.

Sincero from the first at Randwick today. Posted 3 wide for the trip but just cruised past them in the straight and won by 3 or 4 eased down on the line. They spruiked it as a future Group horse so may be one to watch in the future.

Lord of Brazil in today at Ballarat. Race 4.

Sincero is a ripper. Can't wait to see him go around Boxing Day again. I think be and Thankgodyourehere would be the two most exciting up and comers up in Sydney.

Golden Archer at $2 fixed tomorrow looks free money to me. When he won on debut I just got the feeling he will win the Blue Diamond right there and then.

Babelicious is going for 3/3 on the 29/12 at Canterbury. Looking forward to her debut city run. Not a Single Doubt is my new favorite sire - others to watch in coming weeks are guns Squamosa and Kurata Queen who are both favs in the Magic Millions.

A Beta Imagination who just won at Ballarat was well backed and won well, seemed to be a fairly good bunch of maidens as well and despite racing really greenly and taking a while to be wound up - had a soft win in the end and I think it will go on to better things.

Great win today...sat last a few lengths off them then wound up and just got there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This one will probably be of interest.

Stealth Cat, first start at Bendigo on Wednesday in a 2200m fillies race, no trial form. By High Chaparral, dam is Gr1 Avondale Cup-winner The Mighty Lions, same owners as Rockferry, trained by O'Brien, to be ridden by Oliver.

In today at Bunbury in the 2nd for new trainer.

Interesting to see how it fares after disappointing start to career.

Big run from last to finish 3rd. Great signs considering it's clearly picked as a staying time. Might be worth following this one now.

Hoffy, here's something else interesting related to Stealth Cat - she was scratched from that race in Bendigo that I posted about, but the horse that started favorite (and was butchered by Nikolic to run last) was called Reveal The Godess, a Zabeel mare out of Sydney Cup winner Honor Babe.

Adam Durrant picked up Reveal The Godess as well as Stealth Cat last year, trialed them both on 4th Jan and started them both at Bunbury last week. The difference was Reveal The Godess ran 15 lengths last in race 5 over 1700.

Moody has got another good one, Lights of Heaven, won by 6 lengths on debut over 1200m which is impressive as she is a zabeel filly likely to gt more ground, sat on pace then blasted them in the straight.

Hoffy, here's something else interesting related to Stealth Cat - she was scratched from that race in Bendigo that I posted about, but the horse that started favorite (and was butchered by Nikolic to run last) was called Reveal The Godess, a Zabeel mare out of Sydney Cup winner Honor Babe.

Adam Durrant picked up Reveal The Godess as well as Stealth Cat last year, trialed them both on 4th Jan and started them both at Bunbury last week. The difference was Reveal The Godess ran 15 lengths last in race 5 over 1700.

Will be interesting to see how they both fare.

Stealth Cat is in again tomorrow and more importantly gets an extra 300m to run on. Should be a huge show if the last run is anything to go by. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back