Not open for further replies.

noodles81

Team Captain
Mar 31, 2008
central coast
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Re: Black Diamond AFL

We will be premiers next season, mark my words. With Maury back and Bishy as captain coach, we are going places, trust me. Terrigal till I DIE!

Dont know about premiers,but I do think you guys will prob be the improvers this year.
Is Goolagong def coming back? What about Gus? as I believe you need to get it into the forwards more than you have this year.
If you get both back I'd tip a prob finals spot next year depending on how many 'imports' KV get!!

post_old.gif
Yesterday, 13:33 #2482 noodles81
BigFooty Member

Brisbane

News just in that the president of gosford, king Bill Walford has resigned!!
Anyone in the know care to explain? If so who is taking over?

Noodles, from what I hear, he couldn't even speak to the club personally, he sent an sms message to inform them of his resignation, just another example of what's wrong with the club.

Hopefully now the genuine people can get the club back to where it once was.

post_old.gif
Yesterday, 13:33 #2482 noodles81
BigFooty Member

Brisbane

News just in that the president of gosford, king Bill Walford has resigned!!
Anyone in the know care to explain? If so who is taking over?

Noodles, from what I hear, he couldn't even speak to the club personally, he sent an sms message to inform them of his resignation, just another example of what's wrong with the club.

Hopefully now the genuine people can get the club back to where it once was.

Last I heard Bill was on his way to Newcastle City to become there new mascot now that Bob Hootin has left the club for a few years. Kyall will also be heading to City mid season. His move to Sandringham was all part of a plot to get out of Tigerland and move to another BDAFL club with as little damge done as humanly possible learning from the example Tigersden who ridiculed his own teammates on this here site.

City have also renamed the grandstand at number 1 the Bill/Tad/Kyall Walford Ledgends Stand. The official opening of the new name for the stand will be in 2 weeks time where Bill will be presented with Bob Hootins beany as recognition of the big move to the posh City Club.

After the presentation they will head to the club rooms to have a cup of tea and a bikkie and discuss the whoppings the softies at City get whenever it rains.

SIR MARKALOT.
YOUR A HACK. You should play for wyong with EDEY ELVIS BIG FLETCH AND NOODLES
you'd fit right in.You all know nothing and are nothing.Or Gosford you and UTF, His alter ego Savage Hotdog would be the best of friends YOU HACK

Last I heard Bill was on his way to
After the presentation they will head to the club rooms to have a cup of tea and a bikkie and discuss the whoppings the softies at City get whenever it rains.

City were up by ten goals at 3/4 time over Terrigal one year and a City bloke dropped a water bottle on the ground in the hudle.
They ended up going down by 14 points - true story.

SIR MARKALOT.
YOUR A HACK. You should play for wyong with EDEY ELVIS BIG FLETCH AND NOODLES
you'd fit right in.You all know nothing and are nothing.Or Gosford you and UTF, His alter ego Savage Hotdog would be the best of friends YOU HACK

HADOOOOKIN!!!!!

stay away from my board!

City were up by ten goals at 3/4 time over Terrigal one year and a City bloke dropped a water bottle on the ground in the hudle.
They ended up going down by 14 points - true story.

Come on that can't be true- The groundsman at Number 1 would have come out and called the game off if someone dropped a waterbottle :D

Im bill walford And I lovasmoke.

Ok hang on minute haha. If thats what you want and it puffs your chest and makes you feel like a big man then congratulatins. Bill has done alot for both the league and the Gosford footy club. Probably alot more than you ever have Hmmmmmmmmm!

Is there anyone out there that only wants to discuss the footy? or am i on my own here?

Ok hang on minute haha. If thats what you want and it puffs your chest and makes you feel like a big man then congratulatins. Bill has done alot for both the league and the Gosford footy club. Probably alot more than you ever have Hmmmmmmmmm!

Is there anyone out there that only wants to discuss the footy? or am i on my own here?

Can you name 3 things he has done for the league and Gosford? They were on the verge of good things around the time he became president and now appear to be in trouble on and off field.

Geez!!! Mate thats a massive bat your swinging there, as an outsider he seemed to make mistake after mistake. Your either are very close to him or he slipped you a meazely $4k under the table for him to back you up. OUCH:cool:

As a player at Gosford Im over the negative comments directed at our club on here. The biggest mistake our club ever made was not appointing John Deitz coach at the end of 2007 and reappointing Spinksy for this year. I know John was told to leave by Jules, Bill and Spinksy if he wanted to coach, which was a shame as he is a better coach than most of the blokes doing 1st grade up here.
This was the start of the rot and it only got worse this year with nobody around to pick up the work John did at the club. I know I said a few things about him as a player earlier on but I didnt realise the extent of what happened and what was said to him by people in charge.
I hope that the new coach and committee can get things back on track and we go better in 2009.
Can people start talking about more important things than us now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont know about premiers,but I do think you guys will prob be the improvers this year.
Is Goolagong def coming back? What about Gus? as I believe you need to get it into the forwards more than you have this year.
If you get both back I'd tip a prob finals spot next year depending on how many 'imports' KV get!!

Noodles don't forget that they have Troy aka "your a hack". they will win it for sure as everyone else is a hack according to troy

Wyong have appointed young Mitch Ede as their senior player/coach for the upcoming season. Preseason training starting on Sunday. Its good to see he has the player coach title as he has been really coaching/training the team the past 2 seasons.

Savage Hotdog you are clearly off your face. From what i have heard he did nothing good at Gosford and alienated the life members or as he called them "honoury life members" as one of the many things he did wrong.

Also to lose there major sponsor after 10+ years he was clearly went in demanding too much from them and they told him to rightfuly bugger off.

I think alot of people who love the tigers could name more things he did wrong than he did right and from what i know he couldnt even face them to resign.

He drove the tigers to be the laughing stock of the BDAFL when they had started to go somewhere off the field.

Unlike most of you on here i believe the tigers will rise again and it will be the club it used to be.

As a player at Gosford Im over the negative comments directed at our club on here. The biggest mistake our club ever made was not appointing John Deitz coach at the end of 2007 and reappointing Spinksy for this year. I know John was told to leave by Jules, Bill and Spinksy if he wanted to coach, which was a shame as he is a better coach than most of the blokes doing 1st grade up here.
This was the start of the rot and it only got worse this year with nobody around to pick up the work John did at the club. I know I said a few things about him as a player earlier on but I didnt realise the extent of what happened and what was said to him by people in charge.
I hope that the new coach and committee can get things back on track and we go better in 2009.
Can people start talking about more important things than us now

whats your view on some of your players maybe leaving as it says through the other thread???
This is obviously because they are not happy about whats been going on at Gosford.

whats your view on some of your players maybe leaving as it says through the other thread???
This is obviously because they are not happy about whats been going on at Gosford.

My view? why is everyone talking about F&^%&ing Gosford, Who cares whats going on at that club?

Just on a side issue.

Can anyone please tell me why the "other thread" was shut down and we now have "part 2"?

I posted the last on the old and 1st on the new and it just stated it was closed. I guess the ppl who run this decided it was time for 'part 2' as all the other main threads have part 2 as well.

Just returned home from Wyongs first Pre season hitout feeling a bit sore & tired. Good turn out with 40 blokes turning up. A few new faces including a BDAFL rep player? Things are looking very positive.

things sure looking on the up for the boys in all 3 grades this year after tonights training session

Well Kyle is going to a better league so good luck to him and his dad was president so i dont think he was unhappy. If Brad and Summers go I rekon it is because there being selfish and only want to win rather than play with there mates and have fun. I think they should stay with us rather than run when it gets a bit hard.

Well Kyle is going to a better league so good luck to him and his dad was president so i dont think he was unhappy. If Brad and Summers go I rekon it is because there being selfish and only want to win rather than play with there mates and have fun. I think they should stay with us rather than run when it gets a bit hard.

I think that comment is a bit harsh on the boys... I remember playing against Brad and Summers since i can remember and they have always played for Gosford... If they were going to leave to purely win i think they would have left a long time ago... Brad to his credit stuck with the Tigers after what happened with J. Deitz and so did Summers... Did it ever occur to you they just are'nt enjoying their footy at Gosford anymore and the reason might be more than losing games? But thats a question only those boys can answer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back