Black Diamond AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear Usingtheexcuses.

Another day another excuse. We all know you looked back on your post and in hindsight saw you sounded like a knob and deleted it.

The labotomy or whatever the f uck you had that has been dulling you down for the past few weeks is obviously wearing off now cause your back in vintage form:

"unless you can get into big footys server and change the history that is stored people can see i never did type it "

Spitting sh it, talking about hacking into big footy servers.

Its all in one CRAZY day in the life of the worlds most superior footy brain. :thumbsu:

Mate your a nitwit. Unless you have something to contribute shut up. Sledging is all good fun but not in a footy forum. If you want to try and bed UTF buy him a beer on a saturday and have a crack.

NO YOU SHUT UP.
And we all know your the one who really wants to bed usingthecondom.

look everyone, usingtheforce also posts on some chef forum!!!!!!!!

post_old.gif
09-17-2007, 10:01 PM
usingtheforce
user_offline.gif

Culinary Experience: Cookin up bull&^%$

icon1.gif
Yo!
Hey everybody, my name is Force. I have been working in kitchens for and talking crap for near on 12 years. My main interests are Japanese and Italian cuisine. I am currently working at a high- volume fine dining restaurant where I run our seasonal restarant's kithchen for four months a year and then go watch the Gosford boys get crunched during footy season. The rest of my off-season is spent as a tournant in our year-round restaurant, where I also do a lot of catering and banquets. I frequently participate in charity functions and football knowledge competitions(as much as my schedule allows) and spend as much time as I can learning (reading, watching t.v., EATING, Talking up Walfords). I prefer to use one-sided Japanese style knives. I have no (and have no desire to) unbiased education in the BDAFL field (nothing wrong with it, just not for me). I have always considered myself a Tiger, even when I am teaching. One of my mentors told me- "when you think you know it all, you are obsolete" !WORD!

Geez UTF, go useyournoose mate you keep choking on hear, so do us all a favour!!! Your a disgrace, your a weed you never go away.

Couple of facts mate your U'18s are coming last, Fact only 2 have played first grade this year (1 regularly), the rest have left because they couldn't be bothered putting up with you and your co coach, as your the biggest embarrassment in this league.

FACT
Could have a couple of players at our club next year if things dont change in your GREAT club.

FACT, your a drain on society.
Opening ur mouth to put your other foot in are you careful you will get foot and mouth disease. If you know so much about the club you will probably know the facts right?

Fact 1 - i never started the year as coach so if its my fault they are where they are cool at least we know how to fix the problem hey

Fact 2 - There have been more than 2 under 18's play 1st Grade this year. most of the guys are to young to play seniors yet anyway so you have the wrong fact there.

Fact 3 - Geez what do you call regular, seem a couple feature a quite a few games.

Fact 4 - 2 players have left. One move to Qlds for work and speaks to me regulary about playing again for us in the future and one play went to play Union.

So i think your witch hunt misfired there mate but hey could only happen to a great bloke like you. You know you can get treatment for you foot and mouth disease.

Oh dear Usingtheexcuses.

Another day another excuse. We all know you looked back on your post and in hindsight saw you sounded like a knob and deleted it.

The labotomy or whatever the f uck you had that has been dulling you down for the past few weeks is obviously wearing off now cause your back in vintage form:

"unless you can get into big footys server and change the history that is stored people can see i never did type it "

Spitting sh it, talking about hacking into big footy servers.

Its all in one CRAZY day in the life of the worlds most superior footy brain. :thumbsu:

Cool here you go keep going if it makes you feel good, i read it laughed at its pathetic attempt. Time for you to try and respond again. Back to you

Mate your a nitwit. Unless you have something to contribute shut up. Sledging is all good fun but not in a footy forum. If you want to try and bed UTF buy him a beer on a saturday and have a crack.

It all good crow its only what their little peanut size brains can handle and if it makes them feel like a big man to hide on here and mouth off let'em.

I guess you have something to do with terrigal?

why bother retaliating?

Because he has nothing else to do with his boring life.

By the way UTF, The 2 blokes who have played first grade this year from your 18s are Jordan Brown (7games) and Josh Brown(10). James Way(4) has played a couple of games according to sportingpulse. I feel sorry for the poor bloke who lives in Qld, I'd never want a regular call off you.

The facts are all their mate all on sportingpulse UTF, Facts are easy to come by, one is your a wa nk er.

Usingtheforce...Surely by now you have come to realise that everyone on here is sick to death of the rubbish that you carry on with! You act like a little school boy! Gosford are not going to make the top 2 next year...or the year after that....I'm getting pretty tired of logging on here just to read page after page of your childish replies...Stop going on with dribble or go and find a really tall building. I await your reply aiming to 'pump up my ego'....

Because he has nothing else to do with his boring life.

By the way UTF, The 2 blokes who have played first grade this year from your 18s are Jordan Brown (7games) and Josh Brown(10). James Way(4) has played a couple of games according to sportingpulse. I feel sorry for the poor bloke who lives in Qld, I'd never want a regular call off you.

The facts are all their mate all on sportingpulse UTF, Facts are easy to come by, one is your a wa nk er.
Hmmm maths is not obviously your strong suit hey 2, 3, 4 do you actually know how many have played??? hey you bought it up i didnt and you have no idea what my life holds or what i do so wouldnt make to many assumptions there. So if you want to spend time trying to bag me thats your problem, the rest of us have been discussing footy, if you dont want to discuss footy then take the rest of your clan and find somewhere else to pump yourselves up and let the rest of us talk about footy

Hmmm maths is not obviously your strong suit hey 2, 3, 4 do you actually know how many have played??? hey you bought it up i didnt and you have no idea what my life holds or what i do so wouldnt make to many assumptions there. So if you want to spend time trying to bag me thats your problem, the rest of us have been discussing footy, if you dont want to discuss footy then take the rest of your clan and find somewhere else to pump yourselves up and let the rest of us talk about footy
If you didnt bite back so much they wouldnt be doing it. If I had a dollar for every time Ive heard how good Gosfords young blokes are over the past 6 years id be a multi millionare. Unfortunately the majority of good ones dont play any more or have gone elsewhere to further their footy, and the 18s side this year is nowhere near any of the sides over the past few years. Draw your own conclusion as to why that is the case. Personally the idea to sack the bloke who started the year as 18s coach was a disgrace and a poor way to treat a guy who should have been given the job the year before.
On to the footy this weekend.
Cardiff vs Warners Bay- Dogs by 10 points. Cant see Cardiff resting anyone but with the opportunity to go through unbeaten and their 40 year anniversary on.
Wyong vs Gosford- Gosford by 25 points
Killarney vs City- City by 80
Terrigal vs Lake Mac- Terrigal by 150.

If you didnt bite back so much they wouldnt be doing it. If I had a dollar for every time Ive heard how good Gosfords young blokes are over the past 6 years id be a multi millionare. Unfortunately the majority of good ones dont play any more or have gone elsewhere to further their footy, and the 18s side this year is nowhere near any of the sides over the past few years. Draw your own conclusion as to why that is the case. Personally the idea to sack the bloke who started the year as 18s coach was a disgrace and a poor way to treat a guy who should have been given the job the year before.
On to the footy this weekend.
Cardiff vs Warners Bay- Dogs by 10 points. Cant see Cardiff resting anyone but with the opportunity to go through unbeaten and their 40 year anniversary on.
Wyong vs Gosford- Gosford by 25 points
Killarney vs City- City by 80
Terrigal vs Lake Mac- Terrigal by 150.

Mate u know i had nothing to do with that, just would not leave the club with noone.

Yes footy, have u heard how monkey is going over West? Heard someone say he may get a run in the 1st next year. You know or heard anything about it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Monkey got best on in the ressies over there on the weekend. With a full pre-season behind him he should play plenty of senior footy at East Freo next year. Spoke to him last week and he said the match committee are real happy with him. Would be good if he could get a couple more games in the seniors to finish the year now East Freo are out of finals contention.

Monkey got best on in the ressies over there on the weekend. With a full pre-season behind him he should play plenty of senior footy at East Freo next year. Spoke to him last week and he said the match committee are real happy with him. Would be good if he could get a couple more games in the seniors to finish the year now East Freo are out of finals contention.

Cool good to see him getting a chance, when he was back here a few weeks ago, he didnt seem sure he was gonna stay there. Havent heard how Ryan Barratt is goin either. Think he was in a lower grade or something. Havent found his name on any team sheets. Do you know what club he went to?

Cool good to see him getting a chance, when he was back here a few weeks ago, he didnt seem sure he was gonna stay there. Havent heard how Ryan Barratt is goin either. Think he was in a lower grade or something. Havent found his name on any team sheets. Do you know what club he went to?
Has played been playing in the ressies after playing in the amateurs to start with. Made the best a couple of times so is going well. For a bloke who had only played about 35 games of footy before this year its a great effort.

cardiff vs warners - cardiff by 80 points
wyong vs gosford - close, but gosford will get it in the end. 20 points
KV vs city - city by 60
TA vs lake macquarie - TA by 90 points

UTF your an idiot,
I gave you stats!!!! Hence i am discussing footy and i am also discussing what a tool you are.

My tips for the weekend.

Hawks V Dogs. Hawks by 5 goals.
Magpies V Tigers. Tigers by 50 points.
City V Bombers. City by 45 Points.
Panthers V Crows. Terrigal by alot/but margin will be less if Hodge plays.

Have a good weekend usingtheanus.

Yes. Draw your own conclusion.

City to win reserves, Killarney Vale firsts
Wyong Lakes to beat Gosford.
Terrigal Avoca to beat Lake Macquarie that is if they turn up.
Cardiff to beat Warners Bay in all three grades.
Noodles to post results on Saturday evening and UTF to reply in confusion

Ha Ha, I have to mate its the only way to find out the results, the league are useless!!!
The lower grades not done for days sometimes

UTF are you umpiring this week?

Yeah I found a Local Picture Of Monk after last weekends game.
Apparently from all accounts his play was magic and he doesn't call for the ball, He prefers to whistle for the footy.

monkey.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back