Black Diamond AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coach potato, I saw the Killarney V Warners game on the weekend. The bombers had I reckon at least 6 backing up from 2s so don't read too much into the scores on the weekend. i don't know if they were playing possum but I suspect at home with both sides bringing rested players in the game will be a ripper.

Anderson and Hodge will probably make the firsts for the Bay and the Duckman may make a comeback. I don't know if KV have a tagger that can contain him.

Rick and Glen White are both dangers, and Draino and Reid will have to be watched if the bulldogs are to do well this weekend.

Gotta agree with you Merkin....KV on Saturday were missing number of key players with a number backing up from Ressies...If KV get a full side on the park this weekend I'm sure the result will be a lot closer! Paige, Dunning, Smith and maybe even their token midget Cutler will make a big difference....Should be a great game

Gotta agree with you Merkin....KV on Saturday were missing number of key players with a number backing up from Ressies...If KV get a full side on the park this weekend I'm sure the result will be a lot closer! Paige, Dunning, Smith and maybe even their token midget Cutler will make a big difference....Should be a great game

Barto the warners boys have nothing to worry about.

KV are short on numbers,their undisciplined. Paige hasn't played much all year and he hardly makes a difference, Terrigal or Gosford would give you more of a game than the Bombers. The bombers aren't a threat Ireland carried them last year, they have noone to carry them this year.

KV are short on numbers,their undisciplined. Paige hasn't played much all year and he hardly makes a difference, Terrigal or Gosford would give you more of a game than the Bombers. The bombers aren't a threat Ireland carried them last year, they have noone to carry them this year.

Very interesting comment about KV being undisciplined. I have seen a lot of WB games this year and this is an area that has let them down to.

One would expect that being finals, the umpires that are appointed would be the better ones. Umpires that will not (nor should they) put up with any undisiplined acts, behaviour and back chat.

BOTH TEAMS will benifit by playing the ball, keeping their discipline and mouths closed.

Couldnt agree more!!

Although i dont think Gosford or Terrigal, who might be more disciplined, would provide anymore resistance, they just dont have the cattle.

Looking at the team sheet from the weekend it looks like the Bay had a few out, Hodges, Hunter, Crotty and Anderson, all of whom are great players. with those bloke back in the side, i really cant see KV getting any closer than they did on the weekend, despite any excuses that might be thrown about!

Warners Bay are a chance on their day of sticking it to Cardiff and City, however, it is defintely hard to see the mighty hawks getting beaten.

Coach potato, I saw the Killarney V Warners game on the weekend. The bombers had I reckon at least 6 backing up from 2s so don't read too much into the scores on the weekend. i don't know if they were playing possum but I suspect at home with both sides bringing rested players in the game will be a ripper.

Anderson and Hodge will probably make the firsts for the Bay and the Duckman may make a comeback. I don't know if KV have a tagger that can contain him.

Rick and Glen White are both dangers, and Draino and Reid will have to be watched if the bulldogs are to do well this weekend.

MSW

Thanks for the commentary, just what I was after .... now only for something on the City v Terrigal game ..... anyone???

http://www.users.on.net/~ferris_family/gallery.htm

for photos on BDAFL. some good quality ones up there. a couple of hundred or so.

Pity the photo gallery on the BDAFL website still hasn't updated the image gallery since 2006 ... you would think that the local media both in Newcastle and Central Coast would supply them with some shots. Also why wouldn't they get some footage from Prime or NBN?

The only media coverage i know of is the small 4 by 4 inch article in the paper of a monday or tuesday morning and that TV ad that pops up every now and then on a saturday morning, promoting the no.1 sportsground afl match on that day.

shame its never on the nbn news. id prefer to have more localised sporting news and leave the SBW, shaw etc to their respective footy shows.

everyone gettin down to watch the semi this saturday?

Couldnt agree more!!

Although i dont think Gosford or Terrigal, who might be more disciplined, would provide anymore resistance, they just dont have the cattle.

Looking at the team sheet from the weekend it looks like the Bay had a few out, Hodges, Hunter, Crotty and Anderson, all of whom are great players. with those bloke back in the side, i really cant see KV getting any closer than they did on the weekend, despite any excuses that might be thrown about!

Warners Bay are a chance on their day of sticking it to Cardiff and City, however, it is defintely hard to see the mighty hawks getting beaten.

Yeh,Terrigal probably not, but Gosford came with in 5 goals of the dogs each time and beat Killarney.
Killarney have lost to the dogs by 60 points both times this year.
In the express today it says Cutler is making his return. You think all would be making their return considering its a Final. They still have to get a full side out in ressies and in firsts which they have struggled to do.

Cutlers not guna be shaking anyone's hand on saturday.

Yeh,Terrigal probably not, but Gosford came with in 5 goals of the dogs each time and beat Killarney.
In the express today it says Cutler is making his return. You think all would be making their return considering its a Final. They still have to get a full side out in ressies and in firsts which they have struggled to do.

Gosford or Terrigal???? Lake Macquarie or Wyong would give a better show.
Warners bay should accept the probable forfeit by killarney 2's, find 18 girls to play 1's under a different name, take the week off and concentrate on how we're going to beat Newcastle to improve on last years finishing. Maybe they could make a few surprise selections, a couple of quality old heads playing in the 2's....

Gosford or Terrigal???? Lake Macquarie or Wyong would give a better show.
Warners bay should accept the probable forfeit by killarney 2's, find 18 girls to play 1's under a different name, take the week off and concentrate on how we're going to beat Newcastle to improve on last years finishing. Maybe they could make a few surprise selections, a couple of quality old heads playing in the 2's....

All true, however i think Warners will need more than a week off to figure out how to beat Newcastle, i was thinking they would need some more quality players rather than a week off!!

I cant see KV getting near the Dogs, cant see the Dogs getting near City and cant see City beating Cardiff!!

All true, however i think Warners will need more than a week off to figure out how to beat Newcastle, i was thinking they would need some more quality players rather than a week off!!

I cant see KV getting near the Dogs, cant see the Dogs getting near City and cant see City beating Cardiff!!

Mate. With all that "can't seeing" you need to visit OPSM:D

I don't expect miracles from the Bombers. :( No one was showing their hands on the weekend, yet their lack of depth makes me wonder whether

A) They have the depth to compete in both Ones and Magoos :cool:, and

B) Are Killarney Vale the worst defending premiers since the BDAFL? :eek:

But lets not count our chickens before they hatch:)

We'll save that for the Hawks....:rolleyes:

Those are my thoughts

Cheers
Mr Martini

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I think most believe the Bombers will be bowled out in both grades unless they have a lot of aces up their sleeves!!! Just making up the numbers in a newcastle comp;)

Dont think they are the worst, Wests won it then the end of the next season they folded!!

On a positive for Nelsons, good to see them doing well in the juniors.
Their 12's are minor premiers and a big chance to go all the way, both the Bay and Port in the 14's finals, and their combined 16's scraping in as well!

Hopefully for them and the comp they stick at it and rebuild the seniors:D

I don't expect miracles from the Bombers. :( No one was showing their hands on the weekend, yet their lack of depth makes me wonder whether

Those are my thoughts

Cheers
Mr Martini

A) No!
Twos: WB by Forfeit
Ones: WB by plenty (unless formal complaint by kv that the 18 girls selected to beat them were infact unregistered is upheld).

B) If Someone were to offer my team the tag "Worst defending premiers for 2009"... We'd take it!

A) No!
Twos: WB by Forfeit
Ones: WB by plenty (unless formal complaint by kv that the 18 girls selected to beat them were infact unregistered is upheld).

B) If Someone were to offer my team the tag "Worst defending premiers for 2009"... We'd take it!

Hahaha you Warners Bay clowns certainly are talking it up while you can!

I for one hope Killarney Vale dig deep this weekend and put up a fight.
This time last year they were not the most likely pick for premiers so it is foolish to say that 18 of your women could beat them (no matter how masculine your wives and girlfriends may be).

As for Cutler, he must be doing something right for you blokes to keep mentioning his name. His best football is obviously years behind him, but I wouldn't completely write him off... I hardly think the Bombers will be planning to lie down and accept defeat.

Those are my thoughts

Cheers
Mr Martini

Mr Martini??

More like Mr Fagtini!!

I for one hope Killarney Vale dig deep this weekend and put up a fight.
This time last year they were not the most likely pick for premiers so it is foolish to say that 18 of your women could beat them (no matter how masculine your wives and girlfriends may be).

As for Cutler, he must be doing something right for you blokes to keep mentioning his name. His best football is obviously years behind him, but I wouldn't completely write him off... I hardly think the Bombers will be planning to lie down and accept defeat.

Agreed. Maybe you came to realise this Harry after Newcastle City appeared to take the Bombers lightly in the grand final last year, with more City players interested in the result of reserve grade instead of preparing for the game. Killarney Vale have shown they are a fine backs to the wall side and will throw everything at Warners Bay, especially with the game at Adelaide Street Oval. Steve Cutler will certainly have something up his sleeve.
We spectators going to the game should see a great game of finals footy.

Killarney brought out all the excuses this week in the paper today ( Central Coast Express), we haven't had a full side, injuries, blah blah blah. Im still and forever will be on the " I can't stand Steve Cutler cos I'm an arrogant Gerk and I have my head so far up my arse my poo smells like gravy" band wagon.

KILLARNEY VS WARNERS = NO CHANCE

Agreed. Maybe you came to realise this Harry after Newcastle City appeared to take the Bombers lightly in the grand final last year, with more City players interested in the result of reserve grade instead of preparing for the game. Killarney Vale have shown they are a fine backs to the wall side and will throw everything at Warners Bay, especially with the game at Adelaide Street Oval. Steve Cutler will certainly have something up his sleeve.
We spectators going to the game should see a great game of finals footy.

Your killing me weaglesman. You know as much as I that Warners will kill Killarney this weekend. The 2 things Cutler has up his sleeve is a tissue and excuses. He doesn't have the side to beat the boys from the Bay.

He's not from the Bay mate...give it a rest Harry :thumbsu:

Sorry Barto (if that is your real name?), my mistake. Although I still find it hard to beleive that anyone not from Warners Bay would actually want to see you bogans win.

How many times are you planning to sing your song IF you win on Saturday? 2 or 3? I reckon 4 would be borderline arrogant.

Sorry Barto (if that is your real name?), my mistake. Although I still find it hard to beleive that anyone not from Warners Bay would actually want to see you bogans win.

How many times are you planning to sing your song IF you win on Saturday? 2 or 3? I reckon 4 would be borderline arrogant.

Im sorry but can someone give this kid a bucket and a mop so he can clean up all the dribble hes talking on here

if i was you harry dickson i would be worrying a bit more about the cardiff boys then whats happening in the KV and WB match.... or are you guys ready to be the BDAFL grand final bit**es once again.... WHOOOO!!!!!!!!! cause second place is something to be proud of

City will change their name next year according on how they finish up.
Newcastle Chokers will be their new name and they will have prewarm ups at King Street hotel and watch videos of the last 4 years of choking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back