Blake Caracella

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd hate to see him go. He is one of my most favorite players. He has great pace and a great intelligence for the field. I'd be pretty devistated if he got traded or anything.

Originally posted by Da Bomberman
I'd hate to see him go. He is one of my most favorite players. He has great pace and a great intelligence for the field. I'd be pretty devistated if he got traded or anything.

but on the other hand - he seems to be getting too full of himself. I remember reading somewhere that he wanted a pay increase that would take him to our 3rd highest paid player (behind Hird and Lloyd obviously) imo he is nowhere near our third best player on his recent form.

Originally posted by dougthelegend

but on the other hand - he seems to be getting too full of himself. I remember reading somewhere that he wanted a pay increase that would take him to our 3rd highest paid player (behind Hird and Lloyd obviously) imo he is nowhere near our third best player on his recent form.

I agree...
If Caracella can get over his ego he will be ok........
We all know how good he can play.....
I just hope that if he stays at Windy Hill in 2003 that he starts putting in 100%

Originally posted by dougthelegend
He could have perhaps taken a lesson of James Hird - Modesty is definately the best policy
Gimme a break, Hird's a freaken multi-millionaire and he is still getting paid 600k a year. What is 'modest' about that?

And just for comparison's sake:

'00-'02

Games: Cara - 69, Hird - 58
Av Disp: Cara - 19.7, Hird - 20.2
Av Marks: Cara - 5.3, Hird - 5.3
Av Goals: Cara - 1.18, Hird - 1.27

The stats are nearly identical, but Cara has missed 5 games in 3 years whereas Hird has missed 16.

Originally posted by rednugget

fully fit or not. I'd choose hird with a broken leg over caracella.

At least you know with Hird that the guy is always going to give 100%...

I like Blake but he is not in Hird's league.....not even close.

Originally posted by MJ_RULES

At least you know with Hird that the guy is always going to give 100%...

I like Blake but he is not in Hird's league.....not even close.

i agree. Hird is a true club man - he wouldnt think of playing anywhere else. i like carra - but like you, i think that he is way out of his league if he believes he is the third best player at the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Blake Caracella

Remove this Banner Ad

Back