BLK Clash Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

A friend of mine who works near West Lakes said the butcher's daughter's boyfriend is apparently good enough to play for the Crows ... and he reckons the guernsey looks ok but he can't afford one til he gets a job but he did say that his next door neighbour's brother's good mate bought one for a kid he thinks is his son but he doesn't really look much like him .... so it sounds like sales could go through the ****ing roof!!!

Did you see Newcastle's away / clash strip in the EPL on the weekend when playing WBA? It was a green and blue abomination. Bet their fans wouldn't have thought anything of it tho, and they won 2-0. They obviously don't have the same morbid attachment to black and white stripes as some.

It's only good when we win it!

However, it's artistically disgusting, but we've had some shockers in the last decade.

In regards to the clash or alternative strip it's actually growing on me, especially when i see brodie and kedge modelling it on the afc website, although i tend to prefer the tears to reveal the clubs home strip as per the images posted last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A friend of mine who works near West Lakes said the butcher's daughter's boyfriend is apparently good enough to play for the Crows ... and he reckons the guernsey looks ok but he can't afford one til he gets a job but he did say that his next door neighbour's brother's good mate bought one for a kid he thinks is his son but he doesn't really look much like him .... so it sounds like sales could go through the ****ing roof!!!

Not surprised, it is already a collectors item. Like this famous one, and I'm not talking about Robbie Slater's flat top.

robbie-slater_ynfaz0vd7ql31w7a8dg7b33n9.jpg

I'll probably get one, but I want to see the actual sizing firsts, so won't be pre-ordering.

I'm skinnier than I was last pre-season, so need to check out the fittings.

who knows if they give it more time...people may warm to it but only if we are winning..to me it doesnt look intimidating at all...if we're going to wear this away as a clash strip vs Coll, Ess, Carlton at MCG and Etihad we will be the laughing stock...it looks like the local kindergarten had a paiting lesson on it

i'm hoping we don't have any prime time TV games when we're wearing this guernsey we'll be a laughing stock on national tv....

Remove this Banner Ad

BLK Clash Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back