Bluemour Discussion Thread XII - Facts Not Welcome (cont in pt 13)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just popped over and had a look at the Cats threads....gone into meltdown over the Kelly announcement :devil:

The're pretty good at poaching from other clubs, but don't seem to be real good at it when it's happening right back at them....

ps they've started up a Levi Casboult thread :eek:
Yep - I added my two cents and seems to have been greeted quite positively.

Yes: Right now SPS is in the team on potential than output. And he is getting by more on flash than dominating games.
Personally I want more flash and less learning to do the team stuff. :)
I think he played within himself all season on instruction to get safely through and a preseason to follow. Plenty of time though.

SPS going nowhere.
I edited the message and changed kid to mid due to autocorrect
I also stated he doesn’t have wheels
That’s why I’d consider it
3 second rounders could land us another top 10 selection
Keep loading up then next year start going hard for big time players

Sam Petrevski-Seton is a “big time player”.
We already have him!

Just finished and handed in my final ever assignment for my education degree!!!!!!!!!!! After conducting a term long placement last term, and now the massive portfolio of all I have done is in!!!!

How does this relate to this thread? Finally, I can get my priorities right and dedicate my time to here. Just in time for trade and FA period!!!

Well done and hope all goes the very best for yeah. Give us great Bagger info too.

So if SPS had missed last year with injury, you’d accept pick 25 for him? I certainly wouldn’t.

If SPS missed a lot of his last U18 with injury, was drafted on potential and then missed the next two seasons of AFL with no good AFL games under his belt then god yes! Don't compare him to SPS, at this stage he's more comparable to Troy Menzel. The only difference is that Menzel had played some AFL games and some of them were pretty good.

All Setterfield has proven over 3 seasons is that he's injury prone, his body may not be up to AFL football and that he could be a very good player.

He's a gamble for whoever takes him but a worthy gamble. You can't have a player on your list for two years who has not played footy and expect a first round pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a heads up .......

The Bluemour No Discussion File is not to be used for attracting likes.

It is also not for quoting callers to radio stations and also attention seeking Twitter/Facebook fan accounts.

Thanks all!
I think those people who quote rumours from the main thread onto the no discussion thread are providing a service to those who don't want to trudge through the endless nonsense. They deserve their likes.

Free agency opens today and closes on the 8th. Trade period opens on the 8th and closes on the 17th. So things could be difficult if we are to use new recruits to lure Gaff.

Free agency period actually closes on the 12th (next Friday).

Means if (and it's a big IF) Gaff is holding off to see who we bring in before considering us as an option, we'd have all of next week to work something out if Shiel announces us by Monday.

I can't see us landing Gaff though - though nobody saw the Buddy/Sydney coup ahead of time, so it can't be completely disregarded.

Shiel
McGovern
Fasolo
Setterfield
Walsh

Plus whatever else we can wrangle. That's a handy boost to our starting 22, as well as a couple of bonafide young mids to develop in anticipation of Murphy and Simmo dropping off in the next couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back