Bluemour Melting Pot XIX - Give Me Ed Baby - Return of the Prodigal Son

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
New VFL coach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good

We really need to sort out the northern blues. Need an environment our kids can develop properly.

Need to get vfl and AFL sides playing the same systems and on the same page.

Care to share a name at this point? Jennings?

We really need to sort out the northern blues. Need an environment our kids can develop properly.
The biggest problem with the Northern Blues is the scratchy competition it lives in. The number of byes in a VFL season is ridiculous. The lack of a junior league to put third and fourth-choice ruckmen in is also limiting.

There were rumours about Bonar looking elsewhere a month or so back

I’d take bonar ahead of Viney.

Big bodies Inside mid but with acceleration and athleticism.

With what’s left my wish list order after ticking off Martin, papley, Cameron is:

Brad hill
Brad crouch
Bonar
Daylight
The others mentioned

I really really would love Bolton at Richmond ( not sure if signed yet), would take butler but Bolton will be special..

With what’s left my wish list order after ticking off Martin, papley, Cameron is:

Brad hill
Brad crouch
Bonar
Daylight
The others mentioned

I really really would love Bolton at Richmond ( not sure if signed yet), would take butler but Bolton will be special..

Can I also say not sure who posted it first but now we missed on cogs for free, and it looks like we’re solving our small forward/delivery issues, I’m also totally fine to back in the growth of this team in 2020.

Stocker gets some inside minutes, Dow to build strength and endurance, sps next level , doc back , JSOS pinch in middle to give crippa a rest, Kennedy to finally get body right.

I’d much rather that than over paying and reaching for someone who is only going to improve our list for a year or so and then be overtaken like Viney..

Brad hill
Brad crouch
Bonar
Daylight
The others mentioned

Shai Bolton re-signed today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thought of Betts having a Russell preseason just made me giddy. Could we get another couple of seasons out of him?
Absolutely. Anyone who can kick 37 goals in that environment is special, which we obviously know. He could absolutely do a Hodge and play another 40 games to finish his career in Navy Blue.

From our win against the Crows late in the year.

Docherty - Thomas
Charlie - Casboult
Martin - Deluca
Cunningham - Lang
Kruezer - Phillips
Marchbank - Newman
Papley - Gibbons
Fisher - Kennedy

8 pretty good footballers out of that team if we get Martin & Papley

Going to be very tight for spots.

And we may get another B+ Mid yet.

Plus Stocker who I really rate

Absolutely. Anyone who can kick 37 goals in that environment is special, which we obviously know. He could absolutely do a Hodge and play another 40 games to finish his career in Navy Blue.

I laugh a bit at the "but he kicked a third of his goals against Gold Coast". So any player that has a half decent season, we take away the goals they kick against crap sides do we?

Papley deal would be very late I would think. Essendon having an involvement with Daniher and dodoro getting involved will slow proceedings down.

On CPH1831 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes I agree - no way this is done as two independent trades, will be a three way trade involving us, Sydney and Essendon...Sydney would not want to trade in pick 8 just to find out they still can't satisfy the dons...

Brad hill
Brad crouch
Bonar
Daylight
The others mentioned

Wtf has Bonar done in his career? No indiciation he can play footy.

From our win against the Crows late in the year.

Docherty - Thomas
Charlie - Casboult
Martin - Deluca
Cunningham - Lang
Kruezer - Phillips
Marchbank - Newman
Papley - Gibbons
Fisher - Kennedy

8 pretty good footballers out of that team if we get Martin & Papley

Going to be very tight for spots.

And we may get another B+ Mid yet.

Plus Stocker who I really rate

Some favourites of supporters will be missing out on AFL games I think. Im not certain 3 or 4 of these names are going to be best 22 anyways if targets are picked up in trade week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back