Bluemour Melting Pot XX - Snark Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But sometimes a bargain is exactly that.

I have wanted a Breville Barista Coffee machine and had been checking prices for some time. Then Harvey Norman advertised it at $649 (cheapest price I'd seen) and were offering a carton of Wolf Blas wine as well valued at $300. Checked the Wolf Blas website and found that it was indeed a $300 carton so went into the store and found the price dropped to $599. Hard to resist a coffee machine for $299.

The wine was better than the coffee I made but working hard on the latter and the only added cost (I have no charge out rate) was $1 for fuel and a significant increase to the exercise regime working off the wine and coffee induced weight gain.

They throw those in with everything. Hope you go the Pinot. They threw in TWO cases - but then I bought the Oracle so I'd bloody hope so... I stupidly chose the sauv-blanc and a pinot... one case got drunk, the other got donated to any taker.

I also don't rate him so highly. Not that I can't stand him, I like him as a person and loved him as a footballer, but as a media personality I think he falls really short of the mark.
He does mumble/talk quietly and often tries to talk about football in these abstract and philosophical tones that is just a bunch of nonsense most of the time.

Murphy? Terrible performer for now and even though Maher isn't great, I feel he has work to mask over some of Murphy's deficiencies.
This makes his role harder and for now at least, the chemistry is nonexistent.

Same thing could be said about Mooney when he was on the airwaves.
Others had to prop him up and it was a situation where a swimmer is trying to save a non-swimmer. Both can drown.

Excited for Eddie, but it’s the same sliding doors all over again with Daisy heading out the

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Right you are.

Just want to see these targets knocked over and for SOS to go hard for...not Bonar, but Caldwell. Go really hard.
Worries me that we are talking about other targets before sealing the deal with Papley, Martin and Betts.

Just feel like if we're putting the feelers out for A. Bonar we may be jugglign too many balls at once.

I actually don't mind them. Bob makes me laugh. Andy can piss me off with his sycophantic behaviour at times though.

Wish SEN would get Daniel Harford and Jason Richardson back together. Those 2 in the same room left me in tears at times.

Jason Richardson is probably the best guitarist in the world ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Worries me that we are talking about other targets before sealing the deal with Papley, Martin and Betts.

Just feel like if we're putting the feelers out for A. Bonar we may be jugglign too many balls at once.

Irons in the fire is what we need, castration will sort out the balls

Nothing to worry about as our deals will get done and when they do, our full focus can go elsewhere.

I fear I'm repeating myself just a little too much now, but no way will SOS put his feet up once these deals get done.
That 2020 1st will be on the market for the right player. It just has to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McClure saying Eddie deal is happening today - clubs just hashing out the final details, but nothing deal-breaking.
Not convinced until Tom Browne confirms.

I just asked his partner (she was the one who told me about him nominating us that I posted on the Drafts Board etc).

He's not going to Essendon.
I like him even more now. has impeccable taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back