Bluemour Melting Pot XX - Snark Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryder is certainly out of left field.

Don't see a place for him at senior level but if Phillips moves on we do need someone to help TDK in the reserves.

I suspect we're covering all our bases given we were linked to Pittonet a few weeks ago.

Saints losing picks left right and centre!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think Michael Jackson song........

Can you feel it (du du)
Can you feel it (du du)
CAN YOU FEEEEL IT!

Roll your hands around..
Now point finger in the air
And strike a pose!

I'm feeling good about impending trade news. :D:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :carlton:
I thinking that’s a Jackson 5 song. Poor Marlon never gets the recognition.

Is Patty Ryder happy to play some reserves? Is Casboult on the way out? Are we going to play 2 ruckman like Richmond and West Coast?

He was seen at Ikon Park today
Jacobs was seen at Princes Park as well. He have gone public that he wants to go to St Kilda, I find it very difficult to believe that 2 weeks later he is walking away from that.

Is Patty Ryder happy to play some reserves? Is Casboult on the way out? Are we going to play 2 ruckman like Richmond and West Coast?

Reality is that we're rarely going to have all of McKay, Curnow and Kreuze in the same team, whether it's through injury or form. So we can definitely play Ryder. But if those 3 are fit and in form, I can't see Paddy getting a game.

tune in tomorrow
same Bat time
same Bat channel.
same batty CFC supporters. ;) :carlton:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back