Bluemour Melting Pot XX - Snark Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If what I’m reading on the AFL site is close to the truth. Market has definitely overheated. Crash coming?

The next 2 drafts are ordinary at best.

The market is screaming it at the top of its lungs.

Been saying all along be happy with 9 for Papley. If we get him for less, great.

I wonder if Paddy and Eddie have crossed paths down in SA and he's been on the phone to Eddie.

Kreuz, Paddy, TDK with Cas as backup aint the worst ruck division going around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or He's a the mystery big fish?

Any news around Betts, Martin or Papley Trade’s being done given yesterday posters said it was imminent.

Betts looked done, what’s the hold up
The NO DISCUSSION thread is your friend.
Future 4th was a handshake agreement as of yesterday, crows playing funny bunny today.

I've been strongly assured since day dot our pick 9 will be handed over and it will help seal Daniher and papley trades.

We are not looking to swap 9 for 2x picks. 9 is on the table from our end and is enough. Waiting on Syd and ess to work a deal
Crows have pushed back at the last minute regarding the $ they’ll contribute toward his Salary.

Should still go through this arvo - tomorrow at the latest. After this first domino falls, the others will shortly follow.

Turning into a retirement village, whats next Hodge? Just play TDK/Cas as our backup ruck.
Not sure I'd want TDK to be our full time ruck in the event that Kreuzer is unavailable, he's not ready for full-time duties yet. Like Levi as the 2nd/relief ruck when he plays but would prefer Pittonet/Ryder to be top dog for a game or two if the Tractor is in the shop getting serviced.

Expect Ryder is just exploring alternatives in case St Kilda screw the pooch with all the players they're juggling. If Freo ream them for Hill, it might mean one or two of their other "in the bag" players have to be left by the wayside.

Doesn't necessarily mean we're fully interested in him, but if he's in town it can't hurt to get him down to the club for a chat just in case.

Phillips out, Ryder in would be a good result. Perfect bridging 2nd ruck while TDK puts on some more size, and can also fill a gap in the forward line if one of the tall kids goes down for any length of time.

Good discovery and thanks for the link, succinctly put in the courier mail Jack’s an amazing talent. Eddie will be worth every cent if he can somehow help him realize he's potential.
I hope the part about him being a hard worker still applies as our boys are really putting in the hard yards and extras so if he is willing to do the same he could really become a special player for us, I’m guessing the training standards at GC would be miles off where we are at so he might be in for a bit of a shock when he first arrives, but with a full preseason under Russell he should be cherry ripe for a huge break out year, which will lead to him being named recruit of the year. Oh yeah baby now I’m getting myself all hot and bothered, calm down son. Go Blues

Turning into a retirement village, whats next Hodge? Just play TDK/Cas as our backup ruck.
Your avatar basically sums up the trade period for me. People ask for one thing and vehemently not the other but profess to being 'happy' when they get less. I feel another one like that coming on.

This is why I want GWS to trade Melbourne for Pick 3 and not Adelaide for Pick 4.
Just had a look at the Crows board. Many still think GWS will deal with them to swap pick 4 for 6+. None are addressing the elephant in the room. Why wouldn’t GWS just bypass them and deal with Melbourne? Reality still hasn’t hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back