Bluemour Melting Pot XX - Snark Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s exciting isn’t it?
I’ve weeded, I’ve paved, I’ve painted, I’ve Champagned, I’m ready for the week ahead and Dodoro to be a pain,
I’m happy I’m not Charlie, I’m stoked, I really am for Eddie, two weeks feels like a 3 minute mile, it’s time to fill the puzzle and finally finish it SOS style.

Mystery schmystery, just give me Paps, Martini and Betts, the team will take care of the Agrest-a.

Sorry, those bubbles ya know?!👍🥂
I’ve pulled out my tiny clip on iPod; out of storage. Just so I can clip it Onto myself to listen to Trade Radio podcasts of daily activity while in bed. It’s so excitement.

Feeling like Xmas Eve. 10 days of highs and lows in this thread being served asap. And I cannot wait lol.
Crikey. We've been doing that already haven't we? :screamcat:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing like the next 10 days. It changes people. I mean the Shiel day/saga last year was one for the BF history books. I can sense something similar this year. This thread provides absolute entertainment, i love it.
the carnage post shielgate is not something that gets discussed much - the unemployment, the broken marriages, the starving kids, the homelessness, cats & dogs running wild through the streets, looting, power outages, the police charges against innocent, frightened citizens who just wanted an end to the waiting

the carnage post shielgate is not something that gets discussed much - the unemployment, the broken marriages, the starving kids, the homelessness, cats & dogs running wild through the streets, looting, power outages, the police charges against innocent, frightened citizens who just wanted an end to the waiting

It transformed me into a dog and i led the rampage through the streets. Post Shielgate was crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back