Bluemour Melting Pot XX - Snark Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eg of nice, insightful and succinct Dal work:

He did a piece on the state of the Hawks list this week. He basically explained that it was confusing to him. As on the one hand they had a number who were ageing which caused him to be negative. On the other he felt their middle aged group was good and could be added to. He found them very difficult to place. I think that’s about right.

My point is: He didn’t feel the need to have a provactive point of view for the sake of it. He just called it as he saw it.

A rumour from beyond the walls, from brother KohPhi

There is something big brewing, let me tell you.That's what I'm hearing folks..

Got some info about a "mystery player" who has approached us.
Unfortunately, there are some 'sensitivity' around this still so I can't name him..

The name of this 'big fish' will come out in the next few days and the media will explode. I will say however that it isn't someone that has been mentioned, but he toured our facilities today and then him, SOS and Agresta shared a large capriciosa with double anchovies at Toto's afterward.

Funnily, SOS was overheard saying the expense account had been 'cut dramatically' so Brodie wasn't invited.

But this "big fish" is definitely in the works. Don't ask who the player is.. please respect this. I can however tell you it's not Crouch, Gaff or Serhat Temel.

Stay the course and keep calm...Lots to play out yet. We are quite confident of him joining us. He still needs to explore other offers but we are well placed and think he will be a fantastic addition to the team.

I will pass on this cryptic clue.. make of it what you will..

"He did the mash, he did the monster mash..
The monster mash, it was a graveyard smash..
He did the mash, it caught on in a flash
He did the mash, he did the monster mash"..

Hold on to your hats BlueBaggers! All will be revealed shortly.

What happened to brother KohPhi ?

He has a heart of gold

Can someone highlight, what role Essendon actually had in the Kelly trade? By the looks of it, they seemed to have received 2 picks without giving anything. What have i missed?

Just watched Brendan Goddard wave a pamphlet in front of a tv monitor for 10 minutes on channel 7s Tradecrap show ..
He made a couple simple trades sound really f*****g complicated.

Far out it's been a slow day ..

P.s. Can the bloody director give the man a pencil to point with for god sakes..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Adelaide are giving gws pick 4 and getting 12,18 and 2020 1st. That’s a massive win for Adelaide
Wow. There would be some nervous kids waiting to be recruited.
Mums and Dads of potential top 30 this year please make sure your boys have their insect repellent and fire lighters packed.
FFS make sure they have the charger for the EPIRB!

Agreed. I've met the man and can't say much nice to say about him. I know the crows fans want him gone as well. Not pleased with our assistants supporting Teague at the moment to be honest.
Scott was the reason I started going for Carlton. He came to my primary school once a week and kicked a footy with me; He's a legend. It was a tough pill to swallow when he went to *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back