Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea
Mod Notice:-

Continued from here:-

Continued here:

Just like to thank Aphrodite and the other Carlton mods who started the Bluemours NON Discussion Thread and who have kept it free of chat over the past few years.

It helps so much when you just don't have the time to read through this thread, cheers and great job.

Last edited by a moderator:

Would be happy with just Williams tbh, keep good draft picks. Don’t need a saviour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree maybe its a bit of blind faith, but Williams, getting some players back from injury like Charlie, Newman, Marchbank, Kemp and some natural progression from our younger players we should see some improvement again.

This Taranto rumour has been around on here for a few days now. I can’t bring myself to believe it’s plausible that he could leave GWS. Nup.

Although, it would be incredible if true. Think he’s in the top 5 mids under 23 in the comp - and we’ve already got one of the top 5 in Walshy. Linked to that many mids it’s confused us all on who our prime targets are, i like the little element of surprise.

Would be happy with just Williams tbh, keep good draft picks. Don’t need a saviour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree to an extent.
If there is a FA that suits our needs, ie. Williams absolutely pitch. No brainer.
I’d pay for an A grader like Kelly or Taranto. No second thought entered.
For another player like Saad, I’d be cautious on asking trade price and time spent on deal. Certainly not worth paying overs. Wines is another I’m not 100% sold on due to price and need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad we apparently aren't getting Saad. He runs a lot and is pretty quick but he is a shit kick and an average defender and he plays for Essendon. This reeks of a player manager upping the price for his client.
We need one of Crouch, Wines, Kelly, Brayshaw or Oliver. Williams if we get him will provide us with some much need pace.

Still 5 weeks away from trade period. Not getting invested or disappointed. Williams committing to us is still huge and we get a best 22 midfielder that makes us much more dynamic.

The Witherden interest is... not really what I expected. To me he plays almost identical to Newman. Decent footballer but not sure he gives us the line breaking we need. That was Saad's appeal, but then again the Tigers have great attack from HB and none of their guys are known to be super pacey.

That Scholl kid from the Crows is surely on our radar. Supported us, son of a bagger, can hurt his opponent the other way. Sadly already extended until 2022...

Would also be enquiring about the services of Isaac Cumming. Very talented kid but stuck being Shaw, Ash and funnily enough Williams

Last edited:
Besides B70, who are the next best 3-5 accounts on here with credible inside info?
Who would know really. Most of the "info" just goes against what the previous ITK has said. There are conflicting reports from any number of posters. Most would be just guessing for their 15 minutes of fame. Other than B70 I think their strike rates are very low. Tom Browne has more credibility and that's saying something.
There is going to be a lot of claims and a lot of made up "info" over the next 5 or 6 weeks. Then the excuses will come. Rinse and repeat for next year.

Besides B70, who are the next best 3-5 accounts on here with credible inside info?
TheRedPill, ericpascoe, from there you have a few that gain my attention but I don't allow myself to totally buy in. Agro proved right a few times, tencentpiece, carlton09, Electric Blue, MS3 (less so recently), the user that used to be Adam43 has good GWS info and Ricky Mott im sure is a friend of the Silvagnis

Disappointed if this is true about Saad staying put but imagine how much more disappointed we would have all been if he went to an actual decent team. Staying at * seems like Saad is destroying any idea he had of team success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back