Bluemour Melting Pot XXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish. Oliver has delivered from his first game, and will continue to do it for the next 8 years. If we knocked him back the person responsible should be shot!

I doubt anyone would say no to Oliver. For someone like myself, I think Merrett would be a better fit for our current balance.

1 trade period has gone from barrass and ep rumour begger to bonafide itk..... the circle of life

People must have really short memories.

If there is any truth to the Taranto rumours i hope were up to our necks in it.

As long as he wants, as much money as he wants and 2 1sts for GWS without blinking.

100%.Not sure why we’d spend so much on a half back flanker when we can easily out bid any other team if we went hard for him.

Pick 7 and next years first.No brainer.
Throw in McGovern if they want.

$800/5 years/6 if need be.

Done.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

yeah i don't really know at this point. John Ralph said he and harry are keen to resign just waiting for salary cap numbers to be announced but on the other hand Cripps to WA rumours have been going off the charts. I mean it does line up his partner is from WA and has shared her struggle with mental health issues.

Personal stuff aside briefly, a Club captain doesn't jump ship from a team on the cusp of finals (and more) for a team that's been very so so for a long time.

Mundy 35, Fyfe, walters and Hill 30 (next year).

Few good kids, not much else.

Diamonds measured in carats.

carat phonetically identical to carrot

carrots are orange

Oliver’s hair is orange or “carrot top”

oliver confirmed.

You went on a bit of a tangent at the end. The most logical conclusion to diamond = karat is the triumphant return of Andrew Carrazzo!

Personal stuff aside briefly, a Club captain doesn't jump ship from a team on the cusp of finals (and more) for a team that's been very so so for a long time.

Mundy 35, Fyfe, walters and Hill 30 (next year).

Few good kids, not much else.
Yeah I dont think he would be going to Freo because he thinks theyre closer to a flag....it would have to be due to personal reasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crippa is going nowhere - end of. Don’t bring it up again. He’s about to sign a new deal.

People will stop talking about it once he's signed up, you're not gonna stop people throwing up hypothetical scenarios until then.

Why would he be in Merrets and (shudder) Olivers ear to come over if he was even a half chance of leaving?

I'm not saying that I agree that he's leaving.My point was you can't just say nobody talk about it again, people are going to talk until he signs up, you missed my point.

*Edit* You might actually want to ask someone who suggested he would be leaving, rather than me.

Last edited:
Hes
Yeah, I have and it didn't help unfortunately. I did find a couple of posts by Blue__Balls from last years' off-season which I feel is pretty spot on though:
I'd say blueballs is pretty spot on in that first post. The pendulum is a perfect description of his posting. One second he's acting like he knows what is happening, the next he's begging for info from those that actually may.

Please explain why getting 'sparkle narkle' is great for us....anyone?
Why do you like him and how is he better than our other players at around his level? I'm intrigued.
What does he bring?

I've continually been ridiculed for saying this but all injuries aside there seemed like something else weighing him down all year (Cripps).

I'm no expert in reading body language, nor am I a psychologist but I have been saying this for weeks.

In years gone by (injuries or not) he would play like a man possessed single handedly dragging the team back into games with sheer and utter will.

This year we saw glimpses of that, but for the most part he seemed to drop his head a lot. I am the last person to want to see him go but all bias aside, in recent years gone by it always been the case that the player chooses family/money above team loyalty no matter how good the player is. (Ablett, Judd, Franklin etc.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back