Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Stewart….footy director ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that the bloke that flies off the handle at anyone with an opposing view? 😂😂

He'd be a great get 👍 and unlike the assistants you'd want someone that the coach hasn't hand picked.

He / She ? Went ballistic the other night after the Port loss - we all did - and he was laying into all the commentators - fully laying into them, then started on other commentators that weren't even covering the game.

There was quite the crazy internet chatter after that game outside the serenity of Carlton Board on BF.

That's the one and he also copies & pastes articles verbatim.

He'll be slapped by copyright warnings sooner or later when Fox, HUN, SEN and the SAGE figure it. Craig Hutchinson would have an aneurysm if he seen those tweets.

The most significant and important piece of the Carlton puzzle will be an overhaul of the administration of Carlton.

Board, Executive, Admin, Coaching.

I'm generally happy with the team. Would like some bigger bodies going forward and a mid urgently.

Don't even have to get it right - what we do have to get right is that people are there who want to get it right and will put others in their own place to do so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The way this current board is searching for a new coach whilst Teague is still there has sickened me. It's a basket case yet again.

Too many cooks!

No wonder why we struggle to attract high quality people without the cheque book being our nugget.

#Bluemour not so bluemour

The way this current board is searching for a new coach whilst Teague is still there has sickened me. It's a basket case yet again.

Too many cooks!

No wonder why we struggle to attract high quality people without the cheque book being our nugget.

According to Tom Browne the Blues haven't made contact with Clarko or his management. If this is true they must be talking to every other man and his dog then?

Too many cooks!

It's not the board, they said
We have no more debt, they said
The club is in a good position, they said
Etc etc

Too many cooks!

This is very disturbing. It could be a very very long off season.

Here here Shmurf.

Totally disrespectful and typical of the way this administration goes about it.

Hypocritical and duplicitous in Carltons messaging to its beleaguered members and supporters.

Carlton Respects. BUT not its own employees.

How are they being respectful to Teague? Treat him with some humanity and let him go.

Torturing him whilst the entire industry knows they are courting candidates, just proves we are a cheque book first organization, with no culture, soul or humanity.

Show some decency

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back