Bluemour Melting Pot XXVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presumably, it's because we know they're still going to say no.

We're seemingly presenting plenty of options, and they keep knocking them back. Means if it does come to a point where we need to send him to the draft and use our picks on another target, then we've got the moral high ground in the media shitfight that ensues afterwards.
There’s no room on the moral high ground the left have claimed it for, well everything. 😁

I think it's more specifically re joining Essendon and not another club.

He'd be happy to be in Melbourne, hence approving the trade, but Essendon wasn't the ideal landing spot.
just because a player is from somewhere, it doesn't mean they want to play there
He is over the moon to be at Essendon. I've heard this from his Mother.

Time to be really aggressive.

"Carlton and WB enter discussions for Dunkley trade after Essendon set unrealistic terms."

Put a rocket right up him.

8 and future first for Dunkley and 14.

Dogs get their future first and a nice points increase for JUH this year. We get the midfield support we want and retain a mid first rounder. Leave it on the table for Saad. Dodo probably chucks a tanty after we shark Dunkley and refuses to accept it. We walk him to the draft and take him with Pick 14 anyway.

Why isn’t this already signed off ?

I am still adamant that a fair few big trades have already been done and there will be a flurry of them being announced tomorrow and Thursday (because that makes sense anyway). With so many players wanting out of their clubs (especailly from GWS) and only a few meh trades done, I don’t buy it that clubs have simply forgotten how to do trades.

Time to be really aggressive.

"Carlton and WB enter discussions for Dunkley trade after Essendon set unrealistic terms."

Put a rocket right up him.

8 and future first for Dunkley and 14.

Dogs get their future first and a nice points increase for JUH this year. We get the midfield support we want and retain a mid first rounder. Leave it on the table for Saad. Dodo probably chucks a tanty after we shark Dunkley and refuses to accept it. We walk him to the draft and take him with Pick 14 anyway.

Not sure a 6 pick downgrade and a future pick in teens gets Dunkley done but I love the sentiment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Check out the whiteboard behind Irving here - Essendon targeting Menegola? Also, Fantasia for a future 2nd is what they’re seeking?
Good spot... And Majak Daw..?

I've been living just outside of the redneck-triangle (Maryborough, Kingaroy and Bundaberg) for over 30 years now. It took a while to get used to the pace. Now I've slowed down a bit, it's paradise.
Was on Boyne Island for a few years , used to play for the B.I.T.S Saints . Got towelled up by one of the Ugle brothers in last game done my ACL and retired, great spot to live .

Not sure a 6 pick downgrade and a future pick in teens gets Dunkley done but I love the sentiment

Honestly - if someone were to enter into negotiations with WB respectfully, I reckon they'd let him go for the equivalent of Pick 6-10.

He's a very good player, but he's not one of the top 10 mids in the comp. And the Dogs can't even fit him in their midfield. He's surplus to their needs and they'll get less value out of him in a secondary role than they stand to gain with an extra first rounder next year.

Dear StandByyourMan

Do you StandByyourBluemour? I'm presuming by the lack of news around Saad that we're going to use Pick 8 in another deal - possibly Dogs?

Is the :bomb: still going to drop? It was marked firmly. Please advise as I fear for my safety.

Sincerely,

Matty411's F5 key
might have already dropped, just from a tremendous height so there's a bit of hang time before it lands...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back