Bluemour Melting Pot XXVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This would be a great Trade for all involved?

Essendon> Pick 8 (Blues)
Port> Fantasia
Dogs> Pick 29(Port) Pick 30 & 51 (Blues) gives them additional 380 points they need
Blues> Pick 14 (Dogs) & Saad

Melbourne> Pick 14 & 2021 First & JSOS
Blues> Oliver & 2021 2nd

Those saying we have run out of time for Oliver, it's not like we just started talking today
would have been ongoing talks for weeks if true...

Last edited:
How the day went for me, Austin and Dildo ......

woke up this morning surprisingly chipper and optimistic at the crack of dawn ....

E183CCA0-3616-4C3E-8442-2F9A8E84E5D4.gif

with my morning coffee at hand I strode to my computer .....

89AD5939-8519-4089-AA60-73E63AB6D5F9.gif

By 10 am I was like .......

CEB49751-73FE-473D-BF3D-0280F0BFBD24.gif

11 am .........

3D151E74-F241-43F4-A6E0-989833EF2C78.gif

By 11.59 I be like .......

FACE23BD-55B7-4A0A-B85B-6518767BBE22.gif

Meanwhile at 10 am Austin calls Dodo with as fair a deal for both sides he can muster .....

6553EA13-8B46-46F2-AE1A-90EBB506163A.gif

Meanwhile Dodo be like .......

F885E952-28E3-41D2-8F8C-B77FF3151C64.gif

At this point Austin realises Dodo does not have all his marbles ....

411C490B-8395-4801-86CD-78539E6F73B3.gif

Dodo upon hearing the phone slammed down on him .....

6FD085AD-A18C-49E5-8A48-4F3792843BEE.gif

Me by 3 pm with no good oil from the ITK ......

CBC9E78C-EE3B-44AF-96BF-B0B3B27A7E49.gif

Calling upon all the footy gods for Austin to give a big F YOU to Dodo, deal with other clubs and come away with this .....

8D1AF98D-D669-4F43-A65B-2AD2AE03C43E.gif

Whilst in the process doing this to Dodo ......

716EBAEA-65BE-405B-A87C-2B57C052B236.gif

meanwhile right now I’m like this waiting for the good oil from the ITKs

AA889793-4CD6-4BF6-9F5F-F176CF05A356.gif

But when I cast my thoughts to Dodo once again screwing this trade period for everyone I be like .....

E792895B-D00F-4C31-961C-5C1AEA0EFDD9.gif

If I had one wish it would be that Dodo came out of trade week looking like this ....

30ED4959-A8BF-4DAB-A00B-3C03662102C3.gif

meanwhile sad but true but all day tomorrow I’ll be like .....

9FD49F56-78D5-4CC5-AC04-877ADB74DC2E.gif

hoping that when all is done and Austin puts down the phone he be like ....

C1B2B1E6-B772-4BF4-9D16-10C0D545240E.gif

What happens if GWS go heck it , we matched Cameron offer from geelong , too bad too sad you are a GWS player.
Would Cameron have to terminate contract and go to the draft next year to try his luck.
I get it’s better for GWS to trade a player that wants out but what would Cameron have to do to get to another club

This whole dodo fiasco is kafkaesque to the extreme.

So... Dodo won’t give us a future second as he claims he wants it to give GWS for Caldwell. Even though GWS have categorically stated they want a first round pick. But, if they don’t yield he’ll walk Caldwell through the PSD.

however, Saad is worth pick 8 flat and if we don’t yield and give it up and try to walk him through the PSD then we are being unreasonable.

So, if Saad an OOC 27 year old hbf’r is worth Pick 8 then what’s Dunkley worth? It boggles the mind...
You had me at kafkaesque Lex

This would be a great Trade for all involved?

Essendon> Pick 8 (Blues)
Port> Fantasia
Dogs> Pick 29(Port) Pick 30 & 51 (Blues) gives them the points they need
Blues> Pick 14 (Dogs) & Saad

Melbourne> Pick 14 & 2021 First & SOS
Blues> Oliver & 2021 2nd

Not sure we can include SOS. Pretty sure he plays for * these days..

I’ve read this a couple of times now and I still can’t make sense of it. Is Saad the ‘8 thousand dollars’ and pick 8 the ticket?

He’s telling us to bend over and pay top dollar now and then pay with next years capital for anything else we need that might have any value. Then next year bend over and pay with the following years capital or sell the farm to try and improve the capital so you can go again and that is only after you even have any strength left in the legs.....

What happens if GWS go damn it , we matched Cameron offer from geelong , too bad too sad you are a GWS player.
Would Cameron have to terminate contract and go to the draft next year to try his luck.
I get it’s better for GWS to trade a player that wants out but what would Cameron have to do to get to another club

Technically he doesnt sign the contract and enters the draft. Think of GWS matching as being them calling shotgun. Fwiw I believe Cameron isnt adverse to resigning at GWS.

What happens if GWS go damn it , we matched Cameron offer from geelong , too bad too sad you are a GWS player.

If he doesn't care where he plays, he just needs to not sign and enter the draft this year. GWS matching his contract doesn't force him to accept it, just means he can't walk to Geelong.

He still has every right to leave his club and head to the draft like anyone else upon completion of his contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go-to draft

I'm not sure anyone can believe it. Well besides Dodo.

Why is it our problem GWS wont accept a future second for Caldwell? Shouldve dealt with the outs earlier in the trade period so they know where they stand and then move on Caldwell and Dunkley.

Im kinda happy they most likely wont get Dunkley now. Some comeuppance for blocking Papley coming to us.

He’s telling us to bend over and pay top dollar now and then pay with next years capital for anything else we need that might have any value. Then next year bend over and pay with the following years capital or sell the farm to try and improve the capital so you can go again and that is only after you even have any strength left in the legs.....
Yah, I guess I kinda figured that, strange analogy tho.
1604992667978.gif

Jon Ralph:

The Demons are keen to add to their midfield rather than dilute it and have rebuffed all interest in Clayton Oliver and Angus Brayshaw, also re-signing Jack Viney and ex-captain Nathan Jones.

How the day went for me, Austin and Dildo ......

woke up this morning surprisingly chipper and optimistic at the crack of dawn ....

View attachment 1008058

with my morning coffee at hand I strode to my computer .....

View attachment 1008061

By 10 am I was like .......

View attachment 1008064

11 am .........

View attachment 1008066

By 11.59 I be like .......

View attachment 1008068

Meanwhile at 10 am Austin calls Dodo with as fair a deal for both sides he can muster .....

View attachment 1008071

Meanwhile Dodo be like .......

View attachment 1008074

At this point Austin realises Dodo does not have all his marbles ....

View attachment 1008077

Dodo upon hearing the phone slammed down on him .....

View attachment 1008084

Me by 3 pm with no good oil from the ITK ......

View attachment 1008091

Calling upon all the footy gods for Austin to give a big F YOU to Dodo, deal with other clubs and come away with this .....

View attachment 1008095

Whilst in the process doing this to Dodo ......

View attachment 1008098

meanwhile right now I’m like this waiting for the good oil from the ITKs

View attachment 1008101

But when I cast my thoughts to Dodo once again screwing this trade period for everyone I be like .....

View attachment 1008103

If I had one wish it would be that Dodo came out of trade week looking like this ....

View attachment 1008104

meanwhile sad but true but all day tomorrow I’ll be like .....

View attachment 1008105

hoping that when all is done and Austin puts down the phone he be like ....

View attachment 1008107
Koefee? You matching 38s offer?

I'm not sure anyone can believe it. Well besides Dodo.

The media narrative makes no sense. We have one "known" deal to complete by the end of trade week. Its imperative that in this case, we hold out for the best deal possible, because doing so doesnt jeopardise any other Carlton deals. Meanwhile, Essendon has Pick 6&7 already, and has 3-4 other deals they havent moved on....and yet the narrative is that Carlton is the one holding things up?

Even after Shiel went through last minute & Daniher went to the wire before fizzling out - even stuffing up our deal for Papley.

HAHAHAHAHAHA not a word of a lie I had no idea they did that.
AFL marketing team should be signing me up! Would be the biggest acquisition this offseason 😂

KohPhi thoughts?

If I was an oppo club, in addition to all the very good and sensible reasons which exist for not picking up a player you haven’t spoken to, conducted a medical with etc... there’d be a big part of me that’happy to bypass Saad and let him through to Carlton just to stick it to Dodo.

There wouldn’t be many clubs not being held up in getting their own business done thanks to his intransigence. Some collective action might be in order. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if there isn’t ongoing communication between certain clubs around holding the line on deals.

FWIW I think the deal gets done, but it’s unbelievable the competition grinds to halt because of one club.

Please don't let us trade for Adam Saad.

Just use the PSD Austin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back