Bluemour Melting Pot XXVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why does it matter how long it takes?

It's the offseason and nothing else is happening in the league.

Quite obviously because it becomes a total farce and most of the deals will get done in the final hour. Clubs, players and agents have been talking about deals for a while now. I prefer they just cut to the chase in an official time frame of 2 days.

But of course if you want to keep pressing refresh on your pc waiting for trade deals or listening to Trade Radio talk about hypotheticals then go for it.

Quite obviously because it becomes a total farce and most of the deals will get done in the final hour. Clubs, players and agents have been talking about deals for a while now. I prefer they just cut to the chase in an official time frame of 2 days.

But of course if you want to keep pressing refresh on your pc waiting for trade deals or listening to Trade Radio talk about hypotheticals then go for it.

What makes you think that Trade Radio and all the speculation here and in the media wouldn't still start at exactly the same time?

Regardless of how long the trade period runs, you're always going to get weeks of speculation.

What the full week does allow is enough time for pick swaps to be processed which can then have flow-on effects to other trades.

1 week is about right.

Check out the whiteboard behind Irving here - Essendon targeting Menegola? Also, Fantasia for a future 2nd is what they’re seeking?

When you think about it, Menegola really is the perfect Essendon player.

A player who only plays outside, they'll have to overpay for, and is out of their age bracket since they need to rebuild but don't realise it yet.

(I jest, I really rate Menegola).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dodoro is that bloke that shows up at your bbq with a six pack of Aldi beer and six sausages then drinks 12 of your VB,s and eats your scotch fillet then leaves .

More like that guy who rocks up with nothing then proceeds to drink and eat heavily, get pissed and make an ass of himself.

Dodoro is that bloke that shows up at your bbq with a six pack of Aldi beer and six sausages then drinks 12 of your VB,s and eats your scotch fillet then leaves .

He is a certified nitwit. The longer he holds out on the Saad deal, the less likely he will be able to get Dunkley across to *.

Not for the first time, his arrogance and stubbornness will cost Essingtin big time.

More like that guy who rocks up with nothing then proceeds to drink and eat heavily, get pissed and make an ass of himself.

walk mud down the hallway, piss all over the toilet seat and spill your red wine on your arm chair while disguising the latter by turning over a cushion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back