Bluemour Melting Pot XXVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know Dodos an easy target, but why don't Carlton just make the trade that's incredibly bad value for them just so we can get this period moving? They're the real problem here.

Victim blaming mentality. Get the victim to move on not punish the culprit.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What makes you think that Trade Radio and all the speculation here and in the media wouldn't still start at exactly the same time?

Regardless of how long the trade period runs, you're always going to get weeks of speculation.

What the full week does allow is enough time for pick swaps to be processed which can then have flow-on effects to other trades.

1 week is about right.

Yeah I kinda agree with what you say. My point is that all parties have probably been meeting for several weeks yet the first 4 or 5 days of trade period produce nothing. If the "official" trade period was condensed it would force deals to be done.

Was on Boyne Island for a few years , used to play for the B.I.T.S Saints . Got towelled up by one of the Ugle brothers in last game done my ACL and retired, great spot to live .
Was a founding Saint many moons ago. Trevor Barker was somehow attracted up for the formation, not that long before he passed. Was a very interesting league spent about 14 years in Boyne/Tannum. Even served a year on the Capricornia League committee as a youngster as no one else at the club wanted to travel up and down the highway to Rocky for meetings.

So, SOS thinks Saad's worth 20 but insists we've got no choice but to give up pick 8...

I just don't get this agenda, don't give me this crap that "it's all we've got" come on...

We've got pick 30 and it's closer to pick 20 than pick 8 btw...
So if we had pick 1 we should just give up pick 1 as it's all we have? Laughable...
Obviously you expect something back to equalise the trade or you trade down and give that pick for Saad.
Common sense down the drain here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back