Bluemour Melting Pot XXX - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well played Barass.

A few posters on this forum need to have a good hard look at themselves. A minority on here has been all over the toxicity the Liddle and his mates brought to the place from day1.

But we were heckled with "look at the membership numbers"

Well they are rubbish, based in freebies, 2for1s and free upgrades.

Liddles role in actually being an astute CEO, is amateurish... he is a snake oil salesman... of the first order.

It would be kind, to say he is in training wheels, he has no desire to learn, he is just a meddler and culturally divisive that has risen well beyond his station.

Hired by a President and ticked off by a board with little understanding of a good football club.

Time a few posters, start to look at the facts in front of them, not this "trust the club" baloney

Thoughts cookie monster you were on to this as well?

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk

It would be irrational to suggest Liddle did nothing positive for the club. He’s very clearly an excellent business and commercial administrator. Free memberships aside, he’s built rapidly on the stabilised financial base that Trigg left for him. Sponsorships are in great health, the further ground developments etc - of course he’s not solely responsible for them but equally he’s played a role in those hugely positive outcomes.

I think it’s as simple as a failure of his ego to stay within his lane. He assumed that his success on the commercial side gave him the leverage to reshape the footy side, and there was very clearly an ego clash with SOS - who more than played his part in that tussle.

Alongside that personal issue, he’s very obviously prioritised building a power base via appointments through personal connections rather than getting the best people in critical roles. Again, a very normal failure of leadership driven by ego - happens all the time.

If he goes, he may learn from this and build a highly successful commercial career.

I don’t mind Caro. She’s often on the money and she’s not scared to say brutal truths despite the AFL and club supporters not liking what she has to say. The only thing you have to remember when you listen to her is she is a Tiger fan deep down and therefore has a bias like any other true supporter.

People love to sledge Caro. Reality is she’s the most informed ITK journo out there

She is very well connected.

She has a certain Port Adelaide board member on speed dial - who constantly leaks info to her (out of idolisation!)

The board member was "advised" to stop feeding her information but it hasn't stop them.

What specifically are these events of the past week that have supposedly 'spooked' Clarkson? There have been many references, but no facts - anyone?

Of course, in this case, Clarkson politely and respectfully refused Collingwood's advances, one assumes, solely on the grounds he simply doesn't want to coach in 2022 - all is obviously in great shape at the Pies - but in the case of the Carlton job, only because he was put off by these so-called happenings?

Caro has been objectively off the mark with some Carlton info in the past, so as with all other footy journos, I approach everything she says with scepticism.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong... I get huge levels of entertainment reading this thread this time of year. But geez I look forward to when we can all talk about an upcoming final we are participating in..

i wonder who the ITK names as coach today - 2 days ago it was Clarkson, yesterday it was Lyon........ 🤷‍♂️ 🤣

Williams coming back, talk of SOS maybe doing the same, people pushing for Kouta to return...

I'm pretty sure we'll hear Parkin raised as soon as today...

The above article about JSOS and Kemp on the verge of two year deals also contains info about Pittonet extending until the end of 2023. I have no idea how to feel about that one.

Should feel great.

Has copped a lot of unfair criticism recently - retaining him on the list is an absolute no-brainer. Nothing wrong with a 2 year deal at all.

The above article about JSOS and Kemp on the verge of two year deals also contains info about Pittonet extending until the end of 2023. I have no idea how to feel about that one.

He's still young and gives good effort. Will always suffer for replacing Kruezer, a player clearly levels above.

If we get a coach who plays a more organised system there's no reason he can't look a lot better though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't get me wrong... I get huge levels of entertainment reading this thread this time of year. But geez I look forward to when we can all talk about an upcoming final we are participating in..

Agreed. 2035 can’t come quickly enough!

Williams coming back, talk of SOS maybe doing the same, people pushing for Kouta to return...

I'm pretty sure we'll hear Parkin raised as soon as today...

Should feel great.

Has copped a lot of unfair criticism recently - retaining him on the list is an absolute no-brainer. Nothing wrong with a 2 year deal at all.

100%. He wouldn’t be on much $ and he’s a perfect backup. With TDK still developing physically it wouldn’t be sensible to have another immature body as the primary back up.

oh yes “I’ll break a story if I’m 70% sure”.

Bringing up Ross Lyon’s accusation (yet again) which he was cleared for was a disgrace. She is the lowest of low. Journo?
I don't know about that. They are a team at work on that show and prepare beforehand like any other show.
My take is that they decided to get it "out there" so now people can't say it hasn't been addressed...and move on.
All very well scripted and presented I reckon.
Time to grow up people .... How does the old saying go....

"Believe half of what you hear and nothing of what you see"

Sent from my moto g(6) using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't know about that. They are a team at work on that show and prepare beforehand like any other show.
My take is that they decided to get it "out there" so now people can't say it hasn't been addressed...and move on.
All very well scripted and presented I reckon.
Time to grow up people .... How does the old saying go....

"Believe half of what you hear and nothing of what you see"

Sent from my moto g(6) using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yep, if she was bringing it up out of the blue as a journo and not a workmate, she would've pushed a lot harder that's for sure. Instead it was a dixer

oh yes “I’ll break a story if I’m 70% sure”.

Bringing up Ross Lyon’s accusation (yet again) which he was cleared for was a disgrace. She is the lowest of low. Journo? 😂

Liddle's camp leaked the whole "board split on Lyon over accusation" story. Lyon, Caro & Ed would have run through all of that before the show went on air to address it live and clear the Elephant in the room. Smart play. Lyon wasn't blindsided by the question somehow managed to have all the answers ready & written down........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back