Bluemour Melting Pot XXX - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, but he explicitly highlighted “experienced” in his statement.

To not hire an experience coached (and we all know what he meant by this with minimal wriggle room) is basically telling me that we’re settling for what we could get, rather than hiring with a strong conviction.

I'm sure they'll have contingencies if we can't procure an experienced senior coach. Not ideal for our initial intention to go down that path, but you can only bring in anyone who's willing to throw their hat in the ring.

Still think Buckley would be a decent chance and fits our needs to a tee.

They are conversations you have with experienced coaches that have been out of the game a mere 1-2 years, essentially discovery questions, no need to conduct an interview process for these types
Pretty sure we told Ross sorry no interview for you.............but not quite the way your meaning mate.

Just a hint for the board...

If you are targeting an experienced head coach, you don't run an interview process, you run a tick box process internally, of the type of coach you want (1-3 names), then approach them

You run an interview process for assistants, that could take the next step as a senior coach

Pretty fu**en simple
This had just been going through my head before I read your post.

You either head hunt someone and get them because they are tge one you want.. or you go through a normal recruitment process.

We have had a foot in each camp all the way along and it's looking like it comes back to bit us.

Blues - Hey Ross are you keen.

RTB - Yep.

Blues - Okay if clarkson doesn't say yes it's yours.

Clarko- no thanks

Ross- so me then?

Blues- sure just go through the interview process and be better than all the other applicants.

Some people on here are so gullible. You'd make great cult members.

You're looking for one person to blame and Lloyd/Liddle seem to fit the narrative for most.

So now we're to believe that Brad Lloyd deliberately leaked the Brad Scott news - and that has angered Lyon and made him withdraw? :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You either head hunt someone and get them because they are tge one you want.. or you go through a normal recruitment process.

We have had a foot in each camp all the way along and it's looking like it comes back to bit us.

RTB - Yep.

Clarko- no thanks

Ross- so me then?

Blues- sure just go through the interview process and be better than all the other applicants.
well maybe, ross the boss isnt such a boss after all?

They've dicked him around. They knew full well what his credentials are. They head hunted him and have told him they need 30-45 days to make a decision?

You don't put guys like him or Clarko through a lengthy process...
So he's too important and special.

No one is bigger than the club. Don't be ridiculous

On SM-A515F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Self interest is a powerful force.

Approaching Scott is interesting.

It being leaked to the media places self interest above every other obligation.

If this is Lloyd and Liddle acting to protect themselves then they need to be sacked today, no hesitation.

RTB - Yep.

Clarko- no thanks

Ross- so me then?

Decision by committee has been the rule in the last few years across recruitment, selection, list management- results speak for themselves

Not sure what kind of person loves their fellow supporters melting?
Everyone is over reacting. The club said they would follow a process which is what they have done.
They have clearly done everything they have aid they would do.

Everything else has been speculations and when ross lyon has a sook and doesn't want to play any more
because we are sticking to our guns of following a process everyone loses their crap.

He probably doesn't even know what the process involves, he probably had a knee jerk reaction and told Luke to p!$$ off.

This is the guy that left Stkilda to go to Fremantle, Issues with female staff, been out of the game. And should not have to go through a process?

I just find it amusing, that after we've all been crying out for a process or to do things the right way Ross F*&^s us off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back