Bluemour Melting Pot XXX - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
when they make the movie you just know that when Pavlich completes the review he will rip off his mask, Mission Impossible style, to reveal Stephen Silvagni.

Mission ImSoSsable!

I'll show myself out....

In regards to a possible Cerra trade, I'm thinking something along the lines of...
Out: Pick 6 might drop to #8 with a couple of f/son and academy bids), SPS (seems his papers are stamped after not playing the last 3-4 weeks)
In: Cerra, Freo's 2nd rounder (currently #27, but could drift to low-mid 30's)

In regards to a possible Cerra trade, I'm thinking something along the lines of...
Out: Pick 6 might drop to #8 with a couple of f/son and academy bids), SPS (seems his papers are stamped after not playing the last 3-4 weeks)
I reckon that's exactly what it will be.

Freo will want a "ready made" player to slot in but will have to give something back, so I reckon their second-rounder puts a bow on the deal overall.

From the twitter account that copies everything Carlton related (no I'm not going to link)

" Jack Silvagni will re-sign with Carlton "

Say what you want about this club and always missing finals, but fu** me if this place isn't the most entertaining sh*t show every late August/early September

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
We have become accustomed to this, and it will be missed like a classic sit com (Get Smart etc.) that gets taken off free to air.

They might be un-stamped now…

With the major changes afloat, any papers that were stamped would now need to go through a new stamping process to see if they are indeed needing to be stamped.

I reckon that's exactly what it will be.

Freo will want a "ready made" player to slot in but will have to give something back, so I reckon their second-rounder puts a bow on the deal overall.
It just seems like one of those deals where you reach the end game at the first offer.
Blues fans possibly feel it's slightly overs. Freo fans probably feel it's slightly unders. Ticks all the boxes.

I'd really like to see SPS at the club next year , a new coach maybe just what he needs.

I suspect what you are suggesting will be pretty close to how it happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BREAKING: David Teague, Brad Lloyd and Cain Liddle have departed Ikon Park in a white Bronco.

1629690697488-jpeg.1214489
Someone left a glove behind.

Screenshot_20210824-150225_Google.jpg

With the major changes afloat, any papers that were stamped would now need to go through a new stamping process to see if they are indeed needing to be stamped.
I'd like nothing more than for him to come back into the 22 in his natural position and see what he can do when he's backed to perform. Just seems like the obvious starting point for a Cerra trade. Fisher would be the second most obvious player to be involved if Freo pushed for an established player, but Fish seems to come straight back into the side whenever he's out.

Just went for a walk, cursing out our builder and fencer who are dragging on our new home build - all angry and fired up, then get back in here and see the beautiful, glorious rumours suggesting the coming of a new, 10 year Navy Blue reign!

Praise be our new supreme leader!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back