Bluemour Melting Pot XXX - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! šŸ”„ šŸ”„ šŸ”„

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the gist?

That we donā€™t have a great deal of it. As another poster said, heā€™s been banging on about this for most of the year

Said Teagues defensive record was catalyst for the change.

Whatley seemed subdued in his view on us, unlike when heā€™s radioā€¦ā€¦

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like McGovern. He was a very very very astute selection by our CEO; as implied by SOS during trade radio last year. If heā€™s truely upset at DTā€™s departure, and wanting out, I would grit my teeth and very reluctantly entertain a straight swap for Cerra. :)

Some will laugh at this, but first thing I would doā€¦. throw all those flouro pink, yellow, green footy boots in the bin.
Boys weā€™re wearing black fu**en boots, weā€™re going to portray ourselves as a tough, uncompromising team.
Next, you'll be telling me that we've got to tuck our shirts in, pull our socks up, and clean our room.

Bit uncalled for. My room's perfectly neat, thank you very much.

Some will laugh at this, but first thing I would doā€¦. throw all those flouro pink, yellow, green footy boots in the bin.
Boys weā€™re wearing black fu**en boots, weā€™re going to portray ourselves as a tough, uncompromising team.
Love it. Love black boots. I have been saying this for a long time. I always wore black boots. Was tough to find them when I finished up playing. Now with a young bloke playing it is even harder.
Should sign a deal with Adidas and all wear copa's

Do you always reply in Straw Man? That's not what I said.

The players are on holidays. We don't need a senior coach immediately. We can take the time to follow a process and do it right. I want Ross, but I want at a minimum Buckley and Pyke (if interested) interviewed as well. Others suggest Scott, sure, but I have no interest in Scott personally.

CEO needs to assist with recruiting the senior coach and the financial aspects. There are sponsorship deals, contracts to be dealt with, there's a shitload going on in the background.

Head of Football did have me puzzled why Brad was still there, but regardless whether his papers have been stamped, and whether he is aware of not, he would be crucial for all lower to mid employees in the football department structures. The medical, physio and related staff are set to have busy off seasons and a lot are without contracts.

You have your opinion, that's fine, but nuking 3 levels of leadership and management I predict would have brought the entire house of cards down, instead of making the changes recommended, implementing further changes, and replacing or hiring key staff as recommended along with amending their reporting structures and responsibilities which has obviously been an ongoing issue and was in the review. The review and recommendations did not recommend clearing house and starting afresh.

Yep, agree 100%.

However, Iā€™m not so sure why the ITKs would go so hard on it early, rather than dropping it progressively.

My problem with Buckley is he was privy to a culture of bullying and racism. So itā€™s tossing up between that and Ross allegations.

He also was very poor for many years and had a couple good years because he had excellent assistants. Longmuir was credited at being a key reason for their form
They hardly compare though.

Consistent long term bullying and racism victimising players vs an inappropriate (sexist/sexual) remark to a staff member.

I think Sayers needs to get the playing group in and ask the question "Who here is happy coming 13th? . OK well here is the guy who is going to make us better"

The players feel guilty for not pulling Bolts and now Teague through. But it is not on them. Aside from Port and maybe that 3rd quarter against North the effort was there it is just it isn't channelled correctly. Deep down even the loyal player know we weren't on the right track as much as we wanted to think were were after not losing by more than 6 goals for a year and a half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like McGovern. He was a very very very astute selection by our CEO; as implied by SOS during trade radio last year. If heā€™s truely upset at DTā€™s departure, and wanting out, I would grit my teeth and very reluctantly entertain a straight swap for Cerra. :)
If Freo donā€™t entertain our MM offer , Iā€™d try Port , we desperately need a Ruckman too and Ladhams would be ok .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back