Bluemour Melting Pot XXX - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear Teague is still available....

It's all part of the process. There was some more space dust on the review report.

Instead of:

"David Teague should not continue as Head Coach of Carlton Football Club***************************************************"

It actually read:

"David Teague should not continue as Head Coach of Carlton Football Club at his ridiculously low salary and will receive a 150% pay bump."

Not the end of the world. This will force the sub committee to cast a wider net and have a legitimate process.
Who cares about the ****ing process - Ross and Clarko were the only two good coaches available, we may as well have stayed with Teague if we were going elsewhere. This is a disaster.

Bingo! That's exactly why Kinnersley is on the selection committee.

I'm on record wanting Ross Lyon as coach...

But...
IMO highly doubt, Kinnersley will risk her feminist reputation to make Carlton look good with Ross Lyon
and nor should she be made to... Club have possibly put her in a compromised position...

Wow! If we don’t somehow end up with Clarko or Chris Scott (both seem unlikely), then I have no idea how the club will sell any hope to its supporter base for next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How on earth did Sayers manage to get and then keep the position of CEO of PWC? Was he moved on from that position because he is no longer there?

Sayers was massively successful at PwC and left to start his own firm as he amassed so much power.

However the Big 4 are weird places and often what works (or at least what gets you promoted) in those places doesn’t fly in the real world.

Would find it humorous if Caro got this wrong.

Especially after last nights crack at Cartlon.

Given how vocal Luke Sayers has been, I would expect the he will address this publicly

Do you really want Ross if this is his way of responding once he knows he has to go through a process?

Seems like he has thrown his toys out of the cot.

It depends on what the conversations were previously between him and the club, something we may never know.

I for one am bitterly disappointed he has pulled out. If it has anything to do with Carlton Respects, I will be extremely disappointed and that's not something I can abide.

Unless Clarkson comes from the clouds, this is looking like a very bad outcome IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back