Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! šŸ”„ šŸ”„ šŸ”„

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone has had a change of heart

Why do you play with people's emotions on this board? It's a cruel thing to do, despite it being an online forum when most people should know better.

Since last year you've been spruiking everyone from Oliver to Kelly to Buckley to Mitchell to Clarkson joining the club.

Not cool.

Are they responsible for Ross walking away ?

Yes.
But that pales into insignificance their botched vaccination roll out and don't get me started on their half arsed attempt at the Afghanistan withdrawal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whately is really giving me the shites with his full frontal barrage on us this time. Applauding the Collingwood process but panning us for running a process. Mmmmmmmmmā€¦.

Imagine the melts if we land Clarko and Cook

Gerald will be salty AF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That's absolute rubbish. Goes against everything Sayers is about.

He was the CEO of PWC and believes in structure, governance and process.

He may have reached out to Ross to see if he had interest in returning to coaching but there's no way in hell he promised him the job.

On Pixel 2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Do you think Sayers will make Clarko go through this process should he finally be swayed? I hope he doesnā€™t make the same mistake twice.

Iā€™m all for going through a proper process as long as it is done thoroughly and with consistency.

You missed the part where the Tooth Fairy he wanted as his right hand man but they said, get someone else with you and he said no, and turned it down because he could not bring the Tooth Fairy with him.

Who is this tooth fairy youā€™re talking about?
Iā€™ve seen multiple use this example of Lyon turning down interviewing because of some assistant coach he wanted and Carlton saying no, and it sounds like someoneā€™s made up fever dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back