Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! šŸ”„ šŸ”„ šŸ”„

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My prediction is - carlton will announce the new CEO sometime before the Grannie - media will have something to talk about and then after the grand final Carlton will announce the coach.

Therefore Carlton is relevant in the media for 3-4 weeks.

On CPH1951 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think a new coach will need to be locked in before then as trade week kicks off directly after the GF?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My prediction is - carlton will announce the new CEO sometime before the Grannie - media will have something to talk about and then after the grand final Carlton will announce the coach.

Therefore Carlton is relevant in the media for 3-4 weeks.

On CPH1951 using BigFooty.com mobile app
In my opinion it will be this week. Gill will want the following week all about the Grand Final etc

I think a new coach will need to be locked in before then as trade week kicks off directly after the GF?
I think the new coach will be locked in by then, they probably already know now! they can easily tell prospecting players who the new coach is without telling us. I don't know I just feel like it might be afterwards, I will happily be wrong though! I have no patience at the best of times!

So Tom Browne is reporting the 4 coaching candidates are B.Scott, Gia, Voss and Yze ...
I'm not surprised. I know a lot of people still have big belief in Clarkson but I find it very difficult to believe that not one person in the media has caught onto that idea. Hope I'm wrong but I'm lowering my expectations.

I feel itā€™s either this week or post grand final. Canā€™t see it being in the lead up week to granny imo
I feel a lot will be done this week with the coaching landscape, hopefully we make some announcements (Cook at least) but I feel the pies will announce their coaching group, I reckon Teague will join the tigers and other clubs will announce their new assistants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back