Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! šŸ”„ šŸ”„ šŸ”„

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it just me or does it sound like Diesel already knows whose coming into the club? šŸ¤”
Yep. makes a mockery of the rubbish story that we went to Collingwood asking how to run a process. I also liked his brief comment on Parkin. It's not necessary to be someone who has been involved in the game in 2021. It's far more important to be able to indicate who might be the best candidate to take us forward. I think David Parkin has a calm and astute understanding of people - he is emotionally welded to Carlton, but will also offer clear-eyed advice. I'm glad he's there.

Last edited:
lol diesels memory issues showing nice and early here - 30seconds in says "we had a great team in that 95 grand final and we haven't been in a grand final since".

come on diesel šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø
But heā€™s right. We were never in that game from the first bounce. Once Murphy did his knee, that was game over.

Someone put an end to this chris scott ko carlton stuff before i choke on my own vomit šŸ¤®

Love Diesel, but we've hired a bloke with known memory loss issues and 30 seconds in he puts it on full display.

IF ya don't laugh (lol), ya cry.

Not laughing at Diesels issues fwiw.

Diesel isn't doing the job on his own. He has a lot of support behind him.

Someone put an end to this chris scott ko carlton stuff before i choke on my own vomit šŸ¤®
Always felt like he was handed the keys to a Ferrari and was just able to have it maintained with great support around him.

Happy to be proven wrong but...

Smart from Voss to head to Gold Coast. Similar move Ratts made with St Kilda.

Coach under significant pressure, if they pull the pin on Dew, they have the perfect caretaker in Voss, to take over. He then has the time to secure the job full time. Especially as reports suggest he has thrown himself in the ring for a few coaching gigs and has interviewed poorly.

Is it just me or does it sound like Diesel already knows whose coming into the club? šŸ¤”
Quote: "the process is different for different people" :think:

Translation in my mind: Clarko is basically a walk-up start and the process is getting him in the door and getting his pen on a contract. NMNL.

Smart from Voss to head to Gold Coast. Similar move Ratts made with St Kilda.

Coach under significant pressure, if they pull the pin on Dew, they have the perfect caretaker in Voss, to take over. He then has the time to secure the job full time. Especially as reports suggest he has thrown himself in the ring for a few coaching gigs and has interviewed poorly.
Mitch Cleary has been saying for months that Voss will be at the Suns if he didnā€™t get the Collingwood job

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Translation in my mind: Clarko is basically a walk-up start and the process is getting him in the door and getting his pen on a contract. NMNL.
I did pick up on that comment as well.

Honestly donā€™t understand the Chris Scott hate. If it wasnā€™t for Dustin Martin heā€™d probably have won two of the last three flags.

Ross the Boss has only ever stated he pulled out of the ā€œprocessā€

I honestly still think that if they canā€™t get Clarko, they look at everyone else & then way that up against RTB

Chris Scott thinks the umpiring is bad at Geelong .... would flat-out blow a gasket with the umpiring decisions we get.

1631532027029.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back