Bluemour Melting Pot XXXII - Reaching fever pitch! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon Voss will be fine as long as he is supported by some serious tacticians, which I’m sure he will. He will be supported by the absolute best support available unlike last time. He’s a leader and will not take any shit.

Who were Voss’s assistance while at the Lions? Gary O’Donnell and?

Opposition poster in the Coach thread very certain its Voss on a 3 year deal.

Also saying Simon Black as right hand man.

Diesel Williams only appointing coaches who have also won Brownlows by the sounds of it.

This time next year Sam Walsh will also be a playing assistant coach
This time next year Sam Walsh will also be crediting Voss after accepting the Brownlow.
whoever the coach is. I’ll back them in.

Not to shit in anyone's cereal, but why would Ross agree to a 2-3 year succession plan? Doesn't seem like him....

I do acknowledge at least 2 ITK hinted a succession arrangement was being nutted out. Obv thought this referred to Clarko only tho.

So we go the guy who was denied the following head coaching roles: Carlton x2, collingwood, north Melbourne, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Essendon, st kilda, Freo
Lots of people don't get offered jobs in their life and most pick up the pieces and get better and try again.

Let's just see how the next few years pan out no matter the decision

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Voss' presentation was 1 slide

"here's my plan for the Carlton football Club"

*Clicks slider*

"Winn Premershipz"

Panel - "Well he has the best idea yet and seems to understand our vision.... And since when has correct spelling mattered for a coach"

Opposition poster in the Coach thread very certain its Voss on a 3 year deal.

Also saying Simon Black as right hand man.

Diesel Williams only appointing coaches who have also won Brownlows by the sounds of it.

This time next year Sam Walsh will also be a playing assistant coach
Simon Black is pretty active up here in Brisbane with the Simon Black academy. He does a lot of hands-on coaching and mentoring/speaking.

Voss, Black, Lappin and Scarlett - I could get around that.

"You just think that one of the Richmond assistants might be on the radar, don't you?"

1632116891608.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back